things everyone has done but you wont do just to spite them.....

boogie hands

never watched E.T.- even if youve seen E.T. you should try pretending like you havent sometime, people get really riled up about it......halarity

never been to disney land- this isnt really funny like not seeing E.T. is but its weird.....theres this cult of people who have never been to disney land and will never go, and they are proud of it....if you ever bump into someone like this ask them if they will ever go.....99% of the time they will tell you defiantly that they are going to die never going to disney land.....its like rebellion for bitter people in theyre 30's

im trying to think of other things but i cant.....this thread blows anyway

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

those smilie face burns from a lighter...until this stripper bitch did it to me while i was really really drunk..i could see and hear my skin sizzle..

ET is good

dazed and confused is a stupid stoner live on and do things the way you should..getting outa highschool..spanking freshmen with hard wooden paddles...old men being cool in front of little highschool hoes..WHICH BRINGS MY FAVORITE LINE OUT OF THAT MOVIE..

"you know what i like about highschool girls? i get older..they stay the same age."

Guest Ted Wakowski

I'm sick of all these people giving me shit because I've never had anal sex with a guy. I mean, so what If I haven't taken "the plunge," does that make me less of a human? Am I any less worthy of achieving some form of success? Man-on-man anal sex is something I just won't do, regardless of the endless criticism I have to endure from society as a result. If I hear one more guy lecture me on the whole cliche element of "men needing to insert their penis into another man's asshole at least one time in their lives" I'm going to hit someone.

Label me an outsider all you will, I'm just not exploring that masculine cave.

:(

Guest --zeSto--

I havent seen Titanic,

and I only will when some girl offers up that ass

in exchange for sitting through the thing.

I the first grade I wouldn't admit that I still watched Sesame Street,

because it was obviously for babies. Not a big 6 year old like me.

i NEVER watched power rangers

i NEVER watched teenage mutant ninja turtles, i saw the movies though but i didnt like it

i mostly sat around playing wolfenstein 3d all day....i wasnt interested in a bunch of guys dressed up as super heroes fighting evil though...i did know what the putty patrol was:D

i also have never seen titanic and have no intention of doing so.

ive never been to a titty bar.

well, i went once for about 5 minutes, but it was with a friend that worked there and we were just stopping in cause she had to see someone, not to look at boobs.

Guest platapie

im another disneyland hater. when i tell peopel ive never had a drink from starbucks alot fo peopel wig out.

i guess im gay or retarded but i love disneyland. goin soon and i get excited thinking about going... pathedic, yes..but ohh well disneyland is the place. i mean cmon...pirates of the carribean, haunted mansion, .... its expensive as hell but i make up for it by stealing as much as i can... they deserve it. unfortunately last time i went i didnt know but it was some kind of "ravers fuzzy day at disneyland "or some shit. .. all these damn flaming people on e touching me...

Guest SayOne
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I've never seen any of the Star Wars films. And I don't plan on. Hahaha.....you're right, people get so emotional. Fuckos......

ha ha me too i watch the first 5 minutes and im out like a light ..

Originally posted by willy.wonka

those smilie face burns from a lighter...until this stripper bitch did it to me while i was really really drunk..i could see and hear my skin sizzle..

Ive got a very prominent one on my right forearm.

I have never seen/been in/touched snow.

I feel like 10% of my childhood was robbed.

The most i have seen of snow is on moutain tops... and it snowed in parts of Vegas, but not where I live at..... I have seen slush on the road once, though.

I am not sure when i'm gunna see snow, but I would really like to.

Guest SerialRapisT
Originally posted by REGULATOR

i hate people giving me shit for not getting a girlfriend

Right on man I hate that shit too! Bang em when they are drunk and leave before they wake up! That way all they cost is beer!!!

Guest SerialRapisT

Yo

I have never been to Swif1s house and not eatin his moms cookin!!!

Thing is I cant say no to her cause she speaks English really shitty and I dont want make her mad... SO I will never say no or I dont really want that! I will eat it anyway!

I also have never set foot inside of a titty bar

never had anything from a jack in the box

never given a girl the arabian goggles

never been to disney land or world and don't care to go

never left the country...the farthest north I have ever been is either indianapolis or dayton ohio, and the farthest west is paducah Ky (2 hours east of st.louis)

I have never drank malt liquor...the cheapest beer I will drink is bud

Archived