Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
boogie hands

things everyone has done but you wont do just to spite them.....

never watched E.T.- even if youve seen E.T. you should try pretending like you havent sometime, people get really riled up about it......halarity

never been to disney land- this isnt really funny like not seeing E.T. is but its weird.....theres this cult of people who have never been to disney land and will never go, and they are proud of it....if you ever bump into someone like this ask them if they will ever go.....99% of the time they will tell you defiantly that they are going to die never going to disney land.....its like rebellion for bitter people in theyre 30's

im trying to think of other things but i cant.....this thread blows anyway

I've never seen Dazed and Confused. Everyone gives me shit for it. So fucking what?!

Guest willy.wonka

those smilie face burns from a lighter...until this stripper bitch did it to me while i was really really drunk..i could see and hear my skin sizzle..

ET is good

dazed and confused is a stupid stoner live on and do things the way you should..getting outa highschool..spanking freshmen with hard wooden paddles...old men being cool in front of little highschool hoes..WHICH BRINGS MY FAVORITE LINE OUT OF THAT MOVIE..

"you know what i like about highschool girls? i get older..they stay the same age."

Guest Ted Wakowski

I'm sick of all these people giving me shit because I've never had anal sex with a guy. I mean, so what If I haven't taken "the plunge," does that make me less of a human? Am I any less worthy of achieving some form of success? Man-on-man anal sex is something I just won't do, regardless of the endless criticism I have to endure from society as a result. If I hear one more guy lecture me on the whole cliche element of "men needing to insert their penis into another man's asshole at least one time in their lives" I'm going to hit someone.

Label me an outsider all you will, I'm just not exploring that masculine cave.

:(

I've never seen any of the Star Wars films. And I don't plan on. Hahaha.....you're right, people get so emotional. Fuckos......

Guest --zeSto--

I havent seen Titanic,

and I only will when some girl offers up that ass

in exchange for sitting through the thing.

I the first grade I wouldn't admit that I still watched Sesame Street,

because it was obviously for babies. Not a big 6 year old like me.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Disney land sucks anyways, dont go, big waste of money. Its really dumb.

Awww, shit, I'm going there in August......

i never had stepped foot in a plane....until last year(17) when i took a band trip to hawaii. i then went on a plane i think 5 more times in the next 3 months.

ive never seen titanic, and i never will. i refused to jump on that bandwagon, some girls have flipped out on me for not seeing it but i dont care.

i NEVER watched power rangers

i NEVER watched teenage mutant ninja turtles, i saw the movies though but i didnt like it

i mostly sat around playing wolfenstein 3d all day....i wasnt interested in a bunch of guys dressed up as super heroes fighting evil though...i did know what the putty patrol was:D

i also have never seen titanic and have no intention of doing so.

ive never been to a titty bar.

well, i went once for about 5 minutes, but it was with a friend that worked there and we were just stopping in cause she had to see someone, not to look at boobs.

i cant wait for a totally awesome sXe kid to come on here preaching about drugs!!

oh yea....i've never been to disneyanything.

Guest platapie

im another disneyland hater. when i tell peopel ive never had a drink from starbucks alot fo peopel wig out.

i guess im gay or retarded but i love disneyland. goin soon and i get excited thinking about going... pathedic, yes..but ohh well disneyland is the place. i mean cmon...pirates of the carribean, haunted mansion, .... its expensive as hell but i make up for it by stealing as much as i can... they deserve it. unfortunately last time i went i didnt know but it was some kind of "ravers fuzzy day at disneyland "or some shit. .. all these damn flaming people on e touching me...

Guest SayOne
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I've never seen any of the Star Wars films. And I don't plan on. Hahaha.....you're right, people get so emotional. Fuckos......

ha ha me too i watch the first 5 minutes and im out like a light ..

Ive never been to Disney Land. Probably becasue I live in England, but it sounds taky as fuck.

Your friend Walt Disney was a racist too.:spent:

Originally posted by willy.wonka

those smilie face burns from a lighter...until this stripper bitch did it to me while i was really really drunk..i could see and hear my skin sizzle..

Ive got a very prominent one on my right forearm.

'not to look at boobs'-seeks

ah, but i know you snuck a peak or two seeks.....

off the top of my head ive never seen forest gump or jerry maguire....

refuse...why...duh, just to spite fuckers....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this