has anyone seen that Jack in the Box commercial...

Guest LadyKrink

Guest LadyKrink

Aight sorry if somebody already asked about this but today i just seen some Jack in the Box commercial with all this graff in the background. If you have seen the Fast and the Furious, that fool that drives the phattest car in the movie (the green hatchback) is also in the commercial. has anyone seen it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Zack Morris

i hear jack in the box is the west coast equivilent to rally's...speaking of rally's I will be right back.

2 cheddar and chili doubles for $3

St. Louis, We got Rallys and Jack In The Box. Also, is it me or is Burger King trying to become the new jack in the box. THey've added Tacos, Jalapeno Poppers, Cheese Sticks and practically the Jack in A Box Menu to their menu. Its kinda annoying for some reason.

back inna day when Jack in the Box poisoned up a bunch of folks in Chi town, due to under-cooked meat, I saw a little kid with his parents, protesting, and his shirt said

"I'd like a burger, cooked until it's BROWN in the middle."

and that's why I don't eat at Jack in a Box... What? Burger King has tacos?

Guest whoami
Originally posted by EssAyEmEe3

St. Louis, We got Rallys and Jack In The Box. Also, is it me or is Burger King trying to become the new jack in the box. THey've added Tacos, Jalapeno Poppers, Cheese Sticks and practically the Jack in A Box Menu to their menu. Its kinda annoying for some reason.

dont forget that fuckzone sonic with those lame ass burgers they got.....When I went to Daytona Last Year the Rally's down their were called Checkers or something...And all the commercials were exactly the same as Rally's except for saying Rally's they'd say checkers? Whats going on with that?

i vote jack in the box as corporation with the biggest sense of humor department. their marketing is really amusing. giant burgers on a semi truck with a caption "Shown actual size"...brown paper bags marked "Super advanced food storage case"

makes me smile

Archived