NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tonight I was reminded of why I hate ravers...I was at a party at my friend Jims place there were some good dj's spinning and stuff I was in a good mood. I am chilling and I I see some big pants wearing moron and his girl come in with about 20 balloons on a string all blown and then I see mother fucker bringing in a fucking TANK of nitrous. Dudes girls sits down right next to me while I am hitting up a friend from out of towns book and looks at me and holds up a balloon and says in the voice of scared child "they have nitrous in them"...I am think oh great I know want to take your face in my hands like a bowling ball smash it into a canvas and make modern art...I can call it "Death of a fucking MORON!!" The only reason I didn't hope they would OD is because it was at my friends place and I didn't want that shit riding on him.

Then some SCUZZY ass DIRTY fucking e-tard from cincy decided she wanted to spin records and I can now say I fucking HATE trance. Its a headache on a record. Me and my friend made signs that said "God Hates Trance" and posted them all over the apartment. Plus this girl had train wrecks out the ass.

Other than that much fun was had watching dave be drunker than shit, talking with complete strangers about old jazz records, Meeting people that have never seen me sober. Making fun of my favorite drunken bastard the Daver. Playing witht he worlds coolest dog named Disco. Seriously this dog fucking ruled so laid back..someone would spill thier drinka dn he was right there licking up rum, beer, vodka, captain and coke...This dog fucking ruled shit.

I also Superman dived out of my friends apartment window for no reason other than I was fucking hyper as shit....And y planned trip to indiapolis didn't happen tonight and has been postponed til teusday...The girl I am going up to see (see naked ;) ) Is going to be house siting those night and she said those would be ALOT better nights wince we would have this large house to ourselves.

It is now 4:33 am in Louisville Ky and I need to go to bed..I have to be awake at 11 to get ready to take a girl out for some fun times then I have to go paint a production with some friends. So that means I am off to bed nightowls...Stay black like ultra flat.

phrase of the week is "I am like an octopus at the boner buffet"

Guest willy.wonka

i saw this thing on mtv..etc real life stories...it was wierd..kinda like 12oz..i was hooked for a little while,they even had backyard wrestling

Guest willy.wonka

im serious..mtv wants to turn people gay or something..even that life on xtc..they only showed one story about a girl who did the drug and had massive holes in her brain and the rest was all yeah,lets party,lets bring it back for psycological use in hospitals..

mtv is the debil...

Guest willy.wonka

mr glass

i had a wierd dream involving me and some nekkid girl and boetie with long hair in a pony tail and a beard..and dave wrote me some letter about this girl i was havin some major foreplay with...boetie was complaining about some nug i smoked while all these little kids were bothering him..i think they were his.....