NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm fuckin' hoppled of some Goddamned Mai Tai's and Jager.......fuck!.......I think I'll bump my old "Wastiod" thread for my nigga Rags..........he'll be all hyped ands shit.....hahahaha.....what up to all you cats up in this piece right here........hope the night well for the cats holdin' down the cause......lol......I'm torked.

^^^^^How do you know?.......I could live on fuckin' Mars......with whitetrash trailer and methheads lurking the streets wearing FUBU and talking like they are from L.A. yet never set a fuckin' foot there.......lol...

Originally posted by mr.pescado

ive nevefer heard anyoen call it being torked....where is thre 455er from if i might ask?....

I'm originally from Inglewood,California......and now I'm fuckin' stuck in the Pacshitik Whoresmeth.........

Originally posted by Corn Pops

niggah I know everything

hmmmmmmmm.......yeah......maybe....maybe not.

Do I know YOU?............if you know me then e-mail me..........you'll find my address somewhere around if you look for it....

go cruise division

fuck division.......only faggots cruise division........you know,chillin' in those parking lots with a piece of shit tinted out Regal....4 kids rocking blue and red rags at the same time because they don't know what is going on.....

it's everywhere man.......I suggest that half of population go and get 8,000 bottles of "instant tan solution" and sit outside for the next 3 weeks because they want to be "black" so bad.........Spokanfrancisco(what I call it...because there are tons of faggots there)........I wish an atomis bomb would come and wipe the place off of the fuckin' map......I don't think most of the people there would be missed by many.....

yeah......uh huh......hahahahhha....man,I don't care........I'm still trippin' out on how YOU know where I LIVED.......explain that real quick......won't cha?......thanks.

hahaha shit dood why dont yo uhave aim?

I had to close that shit down........yo,I don't like havin' 50,000 cats try and get at me at one time.......and sometimes my M0mS was on......that was quite awhile ago...but......I had my homie Slug get rid of it for me.....I AM NOT some kind kind of computer nerd.....all I know how to do is check my fuckin' e-mail and surf the web......that's it.yo,....fuck it.....if you never had it before ,here it is.....suck my cock......jujst kidding......thanks CPOPS......

I have some shots in the "NorthwestSuper ThreadII..)...or whatever........page 3....hahaha......production with my homie Arby reppin' LTS/KOG.........maybe.....or am I Just Kidding?......do you get it?....I don't want to blow my cover here....I'm lookin' at some time........if you know what Imean....

shit I still go tthe tape I need to break that shit out..you could skate teh inside or what..I remember meeting these fools there they asked if we were from the "crew" I guess they were the shit at the time..

you would be talking about some young(now they are old)...USC heads.......I know most of 'em.

Originally posted by 455

I'm fuckin' hoppled of some Goddamned Mai Tai's and Jager.......fuck!.......I think I'll bump my old "Wastiod" thread for my nigga Rags..........he'll be all hyped ands shit.....hahahaha.....what up to all you cats up in this piece right here........hope the night well for the cats holdin' down the cause......lol......I'm torked.

damn 455, i crashed and burned on a 18 pack of high life, a twelver of tecate and two xanax bars. if i had been able to getr to the computer i woulda loved a good old wastoids time. i'll try again tonight. tell slug i saw a nice freight of his rolling through the 505. didn't get a flick as i do do that shit. damn, i'm still pilled out, but that also facilitates a no-hangover morning, a rarity nowadays.....

mmmmmm mai tais. mmmmm xany bars.

but um ill stick with my non alcoholic/non caffiene drink also minus the pills, pot and ciggarettes. yeahhhhhh great. how bout that cheesecake?!

i need to come up with 300 dollars. anybody want to donate money??