NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

hey everyone.

just stopping by to say hello. well my dad kicked me out of his house, and im obviously not staying there when he does move. I now live with an old bestfriend in some apartments. Anyhow.. i had access to the computer for a lil bit..so came to say whatsup. I wont be on ever anymore since i have no computer access..but when ever i have a chance ill stop by. rags says whatsup he is in ny right now. so anybody there keep a look out. CDI. peaceeeeeee.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by When

what the hell are you doing in the rotten apple rags?

late response- currently what io am doing is nursing a bad hangover, but thats nothing new. we beat the shit outta some kid last night, me and hour. his hand is busted, and i got a huge bruise on my wrist. i guess i missed him once. the fools friends bounced on him, he was one of those big guys that tries to intimkidate a whole bar and shit. we shut him up but good. fab-fucking-tastic, i tell ya. i love new york as much as i hate it.

Originally posted by sneak

rags, how come you dont venture across the pond?

buy me a ticket, i'm there. i don't work or anything like that, i just lounge, party, paint, and try to get girls tp payt for shit. basically i'm a sleaze-ball.

i met a wiked girl on saturday night

all her friends where going "go hook up hes hot do it"

n i was talkin away to her and she goes "id kiss you but i dont really know you , only met you tonight"

and i was too drunk i just went "yea orite thats cool"

we just chilled for a bit n i got er number then she went home

might see what shes upto this week

haha mmmmmmm

good weekend tho

how bout rest of yars ?

my weekend has been insane. me and my boy beat the fuck outta this fucking roided up frat guy on lexington ave. last night, right in front of a fill-in of mine, propper. about to head down to mickey-deez nutts and grab some beer on the way back. this whole nyc trip is consisting of nothing but beer and painting. gotta love that. and this fly ass hoe from back home is headed here in about a week, so i'll be digging all up in them guts and thats great. she should be showing up right around the time my money is gone, timing is just right. hollah.........

sounds good rags

how long ya in NY for ?

my calf muscles are aching like fuk

i did way too much riding this weekend

dam gears n brakes make ya legs sore

glad i get to sit down at my job

yer i know wht you mean

i wouldnt bother with times square and other sights

they dont really interest me, in general famous landmarks in country dont all together

Guest ctrl+alt+del

nyc....that reminds me of that terrible carson daly bash show that was on tonight...celebrity's shouldnt try to be funny. its so obvious they have fat little nerd writing their comments. uggh.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by ragsoe505

buy me a ticket, i'm there. i don't work or anything like that, i just lounge, party, paint, and try to get girls tp payt for shit. basically i'm a sleaze-ball.

:dreamy smilie: my hero :dreamy smilie:

still awake, can't sleep. drank and shit. definition of a nightowl beeyotches!!!!! three more weeks of this, i can't wait.

or as every kid here will tell ya, "yo b, i'm just mad wilding out son!". (pronounced "whiling".)