NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok...guys...my backyard is scaring me now...I com home from a night of partying and I go out back to smoke before i go to bed...when I left there was one kiddie pool in my becklyard for my nephew...now there are 2 and the second one is considerably bigger...I my pool is an assexual baby making machine...I am scared of what will be there tomorrow...plus I was attacked by a bird while looking at the new pool...I am scared..someone please hold me...goodnight...I'm also stoned as hell.

What's up foolioz.....hahaha.....yeah,I fucked up........IF......you better rep the fuckin' click over on the islands you motherfucker.....and you STILL OWE ME some streaks for that jacket.....I will give a shout 2 those repping in the middle of the fuckin' ocean....why?.....because you deserve it.....good lookin'.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

<This is the very first time i ever clicked on this thread>

and this will probably be the last time I click on this thread.....

ya know, when yer sittin htere playing playstation 2 on a projection screen you feel like quite a bad ass... when there's girls' runninn araounf gettin naked and shit, you feel even cooler... when your sitting there with all this, and you're dirnking a forty, you feel even better... when you're doing all htis, and then someone comes and getts you super fucking stoned for rfree, you rreasl9ize it's been omn e fothe best days yourve had in a long fnbcking time...

Pistols ride.

http://www.fuckthebuff.com/12oz/truck.jpg'>

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT

Black Clear Coat

Dark Slate Gray

Next Generation 4.7L Magnum V8

5 speed auto

26 Gallon gas tank

AC

Power Locks & Windows

Cruise

Tilt Steering Wheel

AM/FM Radio with CD player and CD changer controls

17 x 8.0 Steel Chrome Wheels

Hood Shield

Dodge Bedliner

Fog Lamps

Keyless Entry with Alarm

Cost of truck = my soul

Originally posted by 455

What's up foolioz.....hahaha.....yeah,I fucked up........IF......you better rep the fuckin' click over on the islands you motherfucker.....and you STILL OWE ME some streaks for that jacket.....I will give a shout 2 those repping in the middle of the fuckin' ocean....why?.....because you deserve it.....good lookin'.

Hey man you know this shit! Rep the click everywhere im at, and doin it always right...Im still on top of gettin you streaks..i might as well get you some better ones and some otha shit from the island. We need to meet up this week most def...if you dont read this ill be callin yo ass. I leave in a week and a half. peas

yeah I am thinking the running boards too...every girl I know I have to help into my truck because the floor of my interior is a good 20 inches off the ground...god I am a redneck.

on a side note big ups brain farts...I just had one and spent the last hour throwing down a DOPE peice...I am happy right now and I have the day off tomorrow and I have a water hammock for my new pool...life is good.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

yeah I am thinking the running boards too...every girl I know I have to help into my truck because the floor of my interior is a good 20 inches off the ground...god I am a redneck.

I am happy right now and I have the day off tomorrow...life is good.

word. but helping hot chicks can be a good thing. (woops sorry about the ass grab i was just trying to help you get off i mean on.)

i have the day off tomorrow too.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

am I the only person that is willing to pay $8 for a sixer of good beer?

i have no problem throwing down the cash for good beer

but around here 8 bucks will almost buy me a 12 of newcastle

and st.pauli is pretty cheap around here too

well the 4th was a farkin blast

went down to the beach in the morning got wasted and stayed till about 4pm

then traveled up the coast a bit to newport where the party goes off

boughtr some more beers and started walking around

must have been a few thousand people there

everyone with an 18 in their hand, ha

this guy ran over the camera i took with his bike

so i bought another one

got a panty shot and a few other pictures, still have to develop them

anyway got home around 3am called the old lady up and slept in the next day

foggy memories:

-guy rollerblading around in a sparkly thong

-girl saying she would fuck me if i didnt smoke, her loss i told her

-a guy and girl fucking in the back of a pickup, i think i took a picture

-many many fights

-bottlerockets

i filled an entire digi with pics this weekend... sadly the most entertaining night (i think) the camera was locked on someone's car... i say i think cuz i don;t really remmber it... but that's usually a sign it was good times...

imma post some highlights in here in a bit...