NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ragsoe505

damn, are you serious when? i've miss-calculated a stroke, came flying out and rammed right up against some taint, came close. how's you pull that one off?....

dead serious, im actually feeling sick to my stomach remembering it.

it was much in the same manner as your experience...

so me and homegirl are getting our friction on, im getting tired of doing all the pumping so i tell her to get on top (bad idea), she starts off nice and slow, then starts building up some pumping speed, shes just about at her 'O' so she starts to go buck fucking wild, almost my whole dick is coming out of her on each stroke, but its feeling nice so i let it slide. then it happened, my junk comes out of her by an inch or two and i dont have time to react before she comes back down on my junk as its aimed right into her taint. i heard a pop, and then i blacked out. i woke up to so much pain i thought i was going to cry, i called her a few choice words as she gather me a pair of shorts to put on so i could go to the hospital. she drove me there and i saw a doctor, my junk was bruised up and swollen for a few weeks afterward and it hurt like a motherfucker to pee, sit and anything else. after the bruising went away i would get hardons but my junk would just lay there instead of pointing away from my body, it was kinda cool cause it would just hang there fully erect and it would look like i had a giant dick, that problem went away in a few months though (sadly)

so let this be a lesson to you kids, dont ever ever ever ever let a girl get on top

unless you trust the bitch not to break you

When m and my ex first got together she would ride that shit like there was no tomorrow and i would hear a cracking sound out of the base of my schlong. It sounded like cracking knuckles.

It never hurt but it but it always caused the old: Stop: "are you ok?"

I would always think that it was my place to ask her that.

Originally posted by effyoo

It sounded like cracking knuckles.

It never hurt but it but it always caused the old: Stop: "are you ok?"

back in the day i was able to 'crack' my dick

it was funny up until the incident mentioned above

bleh im getting sick to my stomach

haha

has anyone heard the song called

Group X - I Just Want (Bang Bang Bang)

its the funniest song, some arabian guy singing "i dont want to know your name , i just want bang bang bang!"

Originally posted by krie

haha

has anyone heard the song called

Group X - I Just Want (Bang Bang Bang)

its the funniest song, some arabian guy singing "i dont want to know your name , i just want bang bang bang!"

hey i unleashed that song and flash movie to 12oz.