NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

ppooootie hoooo.

was it outkast that had the song where they were like 'hoootie hooo!' and they ran around a football field in teh video? i think it was.

on a side note. the requiem for a dream remix cd is currently making my head rock, but could the Johnny Cash version of Nine Inch Nail's 'Hurt' be any more fuckin awesome?

alure, make it through the night? i see your away on aim right now so hopefully your gettin some sleep.

i drove by a store late tonight on my way home. the inside was lit up and i saw a million realistic human arms hanging from the wall. i stopped in front and was confused. it took me a while to see the sign that said the shop was some orthopedic type place that made fake limbs for people without any. i hope i never loose my arms, how would i throw water balloons at other cars when i drive? or for that matter, how would i drive?

Sunglasses at Night is one of the ultimate bad ass songs EVER. i cant even remember who sings the original. i have some stupid Tiga & Zyntherius remix version that is crap, i think i deleted the original on accident. Brushing your teeth is important. Dentists make good money, work little hours. My brother is one. Fridays off. Bling Bling grill, i want one yes.

mmmmm steakkkkkkkkk and masheeddd potatoooooooooos and saladdd with bomb ass vingarette and turnip greens ....yummmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i just ate 2 plates of food.. and i still want more.. but i dont want to be a glutton.. can you be a glutton when your pregnant?

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

(old jewish man voice)

aai vaat is thiiis, yeew see thaat, thuh booii will hit up people hes nuveh met but he wont hit up thish ole shmuck who drives him around, what is theees? oooi vey my liver!

(/old jewish man voice)

yeah, my old jewish man voice sucks

Dont think I havnt.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

haha alure i think its normal for you to eat a lot when your pregnant, so go at it! might get expensive though. which reminds me. We need to start the Donate Your Extra Money To Alure Foundation. haha. she needs 300 soooon!

I dont know if this "ODB ON PAROLE" show on vh1 is a series or just one show, but i think they should make it a series. I like how the Dirt McGirt clothing line looks so generic. ODB pulls ugly chicks, haahaa.

Guest KING BLING

I finished a jug of rossi over the course of a night once. Given, the following day I took an hour long shower while placing alka seltzer on my toungue and wishing I could cut my liver or stomach out and eat either/or...

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

pssssssssh...hula nothing...only thing ive learned how to do is pound beers better faster stronger..and i can leap over small buildings now.

ME And Z will can still drink ysa unda the tablre.........hahahaha......ytou wanna bet?.....when you come back you'll swee...lol.......FRUEHGTTS....hahahaI ca'yt even fuckin; hardly spells right isw....whatever.

Originally posted by Corn Pops

worst typing ever

YOU ARE CORRECT SIR,THEN I PULL OUT THE SPRAY CAN LIKE AN OLD COUNTRY WESTERN..........

N0 SERIOUSLY.......THERE IS A LOT WORSE THAN MINE......LOL...