NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thieves nab $4 million in memory chips

By Graeme Wearden

Special to CNET News.com

October 9, 2002, 3:13 PM PT

Police are searching for a gang that stole memory chips worth more than $4 million from a warehouse near London's Heathrow Airport on Monday morning.

The chips had been imported from Korea, and police believe that the theft--which is suspected to have taken place in the early hours of the morning--was carefully planned.

"The items stolen are a large quantity of computer memory chips, and it would be difficult to dispose of this quantity without already having plans in place," said Detective Chief Inspector Rupert Hollis of Heathrow CID, according to BBC Online.

The chips were stored in 290 boxes, which it is thought were loaded into a white "box" delivery truck. This truck was accompanied by a second light-blue vehicle, possibly a Ford.

Police believe the U.K. computer industry may be able to help solve the crime.

"I would ask everyone in the computer industry to contact police if they have any information about this theft, or if they get offered memory chips from unusual sources or at cut price," Hollis said.

Last summer, mobile phones worth around $4.7 million were stolen from a warehouse near Heathrow.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Pistol

NightOwls and DPC brethren.

I suggest you start trying to find a copy of WS.FTP or CUTE.FTP on kazaa or somewhere. Download it now.

You might have usage for it in the very near future.

what is dat one?

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Pistol

NightOwls and DPC brethren.

I suggest you start trying to find a copy of WS.FTP or CUTE.FTP on kazaa or somewhere. Download it now.

You might have usage for it in the very near future.

i did and now i dont know what to do.:(

Guest deadmansrum.

ahoy lads! we've got wind this evening, and me crew is too drunk to row. all of our water has spoiled, so me an me men have been drinking the beer, and after the wind died early this morning, i decided today would be a good day off for the men.

the day was spent drinking and singing. some of me crew caught many a turtle, and cooky was in the kitchen preparin turtle soup though most of the day. some of the men caught two sharks, and even a dolphin has graced the meal tins.

a few men were thrown over board, though we are in a tropical climate, so twas all in good fun. we've been placing bottles on the head boards and many of us have made very poor attempts at shooting them off. we have since discovered that many of us carry terrible aim when leaden down with this much ale and beer. there are now many holes in the rail of me ship. truthfully, more bottles were lost to swaying of the ship than to shot.

earlier this evening, in a drunken stupor, me and several of me crew smashed a few of the water barrels and loaded the fragmented wood into the cannons. mixing the wood, powder, and torn cloth makes for quite the firey spectacle over a twilite sea sky.

alas, now we are running out of activities, and i am spending most of the evening with me concertina. meself and some of the crew have spent the last few hours playing music. a concertina, a mandolin, a couple of tin whistles, and a barrel of beer make for quite a musical experience, but me fingers are startin to get sore.

me men are callin for me to share me rum now, so i must be going, however, i'll be checkin in nightowls, talk to ye soon.

Guest deadmansrum.

nuts to the plank, lad. ye bind their feet, then attach the other end of the rope to the mast. then ye throw em over board while moving full sail.

uuhhhhhhhhhh..................im so in a state of unrest, but whatever, hooty hoo! i hate having almost exactly what you want, but its slightly not, but it was sooooo close and way too hard to give up just to start again from scratch. maybe this will get better, i bet not. uhhhhhh :sad: wassup night owls.......