NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Zack Morris

then global cooling...all i know is its too damn cold outside.

hahahhaha...shoots:D

just to let my boys know I have been cleaning since 4AM and not only does my room look huge now due to a furniture move but I found over $60 in change so I am now listening to music on my brand new 5 speaker computer multimedia system. The music in my room sounds better than it does in my car now...that means time for an upgrade in the car.

well, i'm about 12hours early, but i wanna post these before i forget... first, zack morris... i just hung out with my cousin and a cute little friend of his from luisville... you probably don't know em, but...

also:

Originally posted by ASER1NE

what would happen if i got a tat now ( something relatively small but the beginning of a sleeve / scene on my back ) then continued working out and getting some size / def ...........?

i think most of the nightowls can back me up on my tattoo knowledge front... (there would still be pictures of my work if stupid freephoto-i hadn't gonr down the shitter...)

you need to make a big change in your size before it really starts to effect a tattoo... something that'll leave stretch marks... like getting pregnant, or drinking bacon grease on a regular basis, or taking lots and lots of "the juice"... so there really isn't much to worry about in those regards... also, if by "tone or definition" you mean lose a little fat, gain a little muscle, those two things pretty much cancel out any skin srinking or growing...

so, anyways, don't stress about it... get tattooed, go workout, then flash your big tattooed muscles at the ladies in spandex at the gym, and get laid lots...