NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck..everytime i see that freight i get teary eyed.. and i have to look away.. but good job indeed... thank you

on another topic why i came in here..

i need help! i dont know what kind of laptop to get..i've tried searching a couple of sites..i want the powerbook.. but its 2gs and thats alotta money for me.. too bad i dont have rich parents to buy me that shit...blah.. i went to the mac store and was trying to ask all kinds of questions but the guy was no help what so ever..

Originally posted by alure@Aug 30 2005, 09:55 PM

i need help! i dont know what kind of laptop to get..i've tried searching a couple of sites..i want the powerbook.. but its 2gs and thats alotta money for me.. too bad i dont have rich parents to buy me that shit...blah.. i went to the mac store and was trying to ask all kinds of questions but the guy was no help what so ever..

http://www.pricewatch.com/

yo.. it's so weird to have talked to someone for 3+ years.. and see their post daily..and now he's gone.. and not even like hey im to busy to use the internet.. but gone forever... hopefully he knows that people cared..hope your in a better place my friend.. ahhhh fuck ittttttttttttt...

:cry2:

Originally posted by alure@Aug 30 2005, 09:59 PM

yo.. it's so weird to have talked to someone for 3+ years.. and see their post daily..and now he's gone.. and not even like hey im to busy to use the internet.. but gone forever... hopefully he knows that people cared..hope your in a better place my friend.. ahhhh fuck ittttttttttttt...

:cry2:

He knows.... Everything is clearer now.

reading that makes me sad alure...damn krie you got me man...this ain't affecting me personally but it's been on mind since it happenend. i can't front; it bothers me that you did what you did.

and, i can't sleep. so i'm drawing up a design for my tattoo.

i said many a times that i wouldn't go with something girly,

but i cracked...and i'm going with: a flower. a tiger lily to be specific.

Originally posted by slave_one@Aug 31 2005, 12:10 AM

reading that makes me sad alure...damn krie you got me man...this ain't affecting me personally but it's been on mind since it happenend. i can't front; it bothers me that you did what you did.

and, i can't sleep. so i'm drawing up a design for my tattoo.

i said many a times that i wouldn't go with something girly,

but i cracked...and i'm going with: a flower. a tiger lily to be specific.

i know.. i hate dwelling on it, and the first couple days were more like a shock but lastnight i actually broke down and cried to a fellow 12oz member.. and before this happened i didnt think i could be affected by it, i mean death is sad but i never met krie, but he was a companion..i dunno it feels weird telling other people ya know.. who dont go on 12oz cause i dont feel like they can relate. but yeah im pretty bummed and going into this thread or seeing his rip thread gets me all teary eyed again.. and i've told you this before, that i'm like 275927u0917u1 more sensitive then i ever was before i had my son

anyway.. thats dope... i've been wanting the same tattoo for about 5 years i just havent gotten around to getting it, I would *love* to see your design if your up for it when your finished..are you getting color?

i'm going to ocean city this weekend with the family, first time i've been to the beach in forever.... and with lil dun;]

^ what did you wanna get again?

so here it is: tiger lily

that's what i drew so far. i was gonna go with straight black ink, but someone convinced me that it would look way better in color. i'm gonna get it on the side of my lower leg/calve; i'm lighter down there so the color will show for sure...haha.

i already see some things wrong w/it so i'm drawing up another one.

i think i ate too much green tea ice cream...my stomach hurts.

alure, i feel ya. me and that kid spoke nightly for a minute, traded slaps all the time, and i think he sent me some postcards too. the kid is dope. always will be. that freight was quick, i been schedualed to do a piece inside the mall where a shop was opening up. i was thinking of doing a krie. and speaking of tattoo's, i drew up a nightowls one ive been fucking around with, wasnt really sure if i wanted to get it or not. i may just have fyse draw one up for me, since im probably going to him to get it done. but lately shits been hectic, found a job and shit. painting cars again. the guy that owns the shop has been in four mags, once on the cover, and one year had first place in the best paint catagory over 693 cars or some shit. the dudes pretty ill. workin on a 67 camero right now, im a big fan of that car. i enjoy working now.

also, sherm, sooki sent me her book, im feelin that stuff you dropped. can i send you my book after she returns it? holla back.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m@Sep 1 2005, 01:02 AM

i been schedualed to do a piece inside the mall where a shop was opening up. i was thinking of doing a krie. and speaking of tattoo's, i drew up a nightowls one ive been fucking around with, wasnt really sure if i wanted to get it or not. i may just have fyse draw one up for me, since im probably going to him to get it done.

awesome

sherm..i'm getting "sui generis" which means "in a class of its own" in latin.. i want it in old english (or similar script) across my upper back.. i dont know if i want it from shoulder to shoulder..or tinier..your shit looks dope, and i was gonna say that you should definately definately get it in color girl...

yeah ever since kries death..its been horrible.. i think i've cried everyday since his death and the hurricane.. my lil sisters are in mississippi and i was unable to contact them until a few hours ago thanks to saraday, through text messaging since the lines are down..

fatbastard: krie has been my thoughts everyday..how could we ever forget about him?

speaking of..if you check the rip thread, they are doing postcards, i was going to send a card anyway...but i think since he is a nightowl we all should definately contribute!!!