NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck court!

well anyway.......I'm fuckin' gettin' crunk right now by the computer......about to get psyched to draw some more shit to dump this weekend.....yes.....that means more scratch in my pocket.....have a good Thanksgiving dirtbags.....hahahaha......

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Nov 21 2004, 08:48 PM

I'm curious to hear some of your ish 455.

I would be glad to send you a small demo.......very poor quality though.....and on top of that.....it will be on cassette.....I'm keeping all of my newer stuff for my Ep and my friends compilation until it's done.....but...you will be able hear some of my lyrical garbage(at least my definition of)...lol...hey yo......get at me at "vintage455@hotmail.com" and drop an addy to send it to....don't worry......if you it's weird sending me your info....I don't give a fuck......just ask Earmuffs.....because he knows who I am and kinda what I'm about.....Oh!Empty?.."you pee "sk's"? Goddammit!......Creative Artists Reveal Originality Everywhere..Everything Original Reveals Arts' Creativity.........hahaha.....I get Agro when I think of Pests' yo.....lol.....if I was in fast food joint when it got shot up I would be the Last To Stand if it happened at Arby's........later gater....

hahaha.....whatever....

I flip clever endeavors when I press the lever to drop the wack in fact tracks they attack don't sound down I surround clowns in surround sounds that pound like urban handshakes yet my clan makes the iller noise not from Chi but why try to deny the fly... like an insect I'll bug ya and rub ya the wrong way talkin' crazy shit with no need for gunplay and call cats out that are week from Monday to Sunday......man.....I wish I had an open-mic so I might flow and not worry about these typos.....I'm psycho when I might go in different tangents and keep it movin' without being stagnet.....flip scripts like Jack Webb in Dragnet in the 60's kids these days better knpew thier history dissing me would be an impossible mission now listen to this wisdom I'm kickin' like soccer players with flavor to savor to tomorrow Caroe keeps it movin' improvin' seein' through illusions of dudes who think there dope.....fuck a chain.....the only thing around their neck neck is a rope leavin' burns learn use the stamins of grammer and drop the hammer on those who oppose the prose of one man with one plan to take control of his soul.......yo........to most people I might scowl When I think about Pistol's in hands of Nightowls that raise eyebrows I browse stores for more material objects to possess thank God for never having to grow up in the projects of the inner city....no pity.......my life is that of septic tank yet I accept the thanks of cats who always me love rising above of self-being...so I bring the pain like new-borns when they start teething.....thankful I'm still breathing relieving mc's of thier microphone duties.....fuck gats in cats raps...I'll lay 'em out like doormats.....of course I like rip shit with no remorse....schoolin' kids like a collage course...smokin' all those American Spirits is making my voice hoarse.....when I tap into the Main Source I start "Breakin' Atoms".......peace out to......cloner,Muffs,Alure,D-lush, and "fantom"........and before I end this fathom of random drama.......props to the original Nightowls......me,when,Vinyl,Pistol, and Willy.Wonka.......later fellas.......I'm drunk as fuck.....hahahaha......garbage,inc....seriously.lol

she's 5 and a half with grey/purple/blue eyes and looks porturican(sp?....fuck it) ..she can count up to 200 but skips from 120 to 140., her hello kitty collection is huge..but i have more bad badtz maru stuff than she does, she's one 57 beuty pagents and speaks fluent brat.

i'm asking for 50 cans of assorted belton some caps..a new 4 track recorder..digital,and her weight in gummi worms.

oh oh i want a tape too 455!! gimme gimme gimme

edited just to point out how much i sound like a fuckin schoolgirl..

ok heres some shiznat i had on this computer.....

i cut my own hair, do you like it?

a1.jpg

some niya's were on about rain so here a view from my window the other night...

DSC01740.jpg

i noticed this ten minutes into my train ride the other day, i guess it was some hippys up to some wierd shit. i thought it was some cool juxtapositioning with the fresh green natural tree foliage in a big steel man made train.

a3.jpg

thats mike carrol, yeah i skated with mike carrol

a5.jpg

broken

a4.jpg

if anybody is awake and hits this within a couple of minutes i'll post a couple more. otherwise its sleepy time.

enjoy.

round two

this was spooky, on the back of a cement factory in the middle of nowhere...

a92.jpg

bus drivers are people too

a6.jpg

self explanatory

a7.jpg

getting back to nature,

a8.jpg

drunk at home is alwas fun

b4.jpg

haha i forgot about this one,

a91.jpg

what was that show with the family who lived on the moon and they had a robot servant kind of thing with a head like this. was there even a show like that?

a93.jpg

hi

b1.jpg

hmm this has got to be enough for now. nothing too great sorry but its what i could find.

enjoy,

Originally posted by 455@Nov 24 2004, 02:35 AM

hahaha.....whatever....

I flip clever endeavors when I press the lever to drop the wack in fact tracks they attack don't sound down I surround clowns in surround sounds that pound like urban handshakes yet my clan makes the iller noise not from Chi but why try to deny the fly... like an insect I'll bug ya and rub ya the wrong way talkin' crazy shit with no need for gunplay and call cats out that are week from Monday to Sunday......man.....I wish I had an open-mic so I might flow and not worry about these typos.....I'm psycho when I might go in different tangents and keep it movin' without being stagnet.....flip scripts like Jack Webb in Dragnet in the 60's kids these days better knpew thier history dissing me would be an impossible mission now listen to this wisdom I'm kickin' like soccer players with flavor to savor to tomorrow Caroe keeps it movin' improvin' seein' through illusions of dudes who think there dope.....fuck a chain.....the only thing around their neck neck is a rope leavin' burns learn use the stamins of grammer and drop the hammer on those who oppose the prose of one man with one plan to take control of his soul.......yo........to most people I might scowl When I think about Pistol's in hands of Nightowls that raise eyebrows I browse stores for more material objects to possess thank God for never having to grow up in the projects of the inner city....no pity.......my life is that of septic tank yet I accept the thanks of cats who always me love rising above of self-being...so I bring the pain like new-borns when they start teething.....thankful I'm still breathing relieving mc's of thier microphone duties.....fuck gats in cats raps...I'll lay 'em out like doormats.....of course I like rip shit with no remorse....schoolin' kids like a collage course...smokin' all those American Spirits is making my voice hoarse.....when I tap into the Main Source I start "Breakin' Atoms".......peace out to......cloner,Muffs,Alure,D-lush, and "fantom"........and before I end this fathom of random drama.......props to the original Nightowls......me,when,Vinyl,Pistol, and Willy.Wonka.......later fellas.......I'm drunk as fuck.....hahahaha......garbage,inc....seriously.lol

hahaha...oh man....I typed this for all of you owl's last night drunk.....I forgot Guccis' name but......hey I tried.hahaha....take it easy......"Keep It "Regal""