NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

<span style='color:pink'>In Walking Tall, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson plays Chris Vaughn, a retired soldier who returns to his hometown to make a new life for himself, only to discover his wealthy high school rival, Jay Hamilton (Neal McDonough), has closed the once-prosperous lumber mill and turned the town's resources towards his own criminal gains. The place Chris grew up is now overrun with crime, drugs, and violence. Enlisting the help of his old pal Ray Templeton (Johnny Knoxville), Chris gets elected sheriff and vows to shut down Hamilton's operations. His actions endanger his family and threaten his own life, but Chris refuses to back down until his hometown once again feels like home.

Release Date: April 2nd, 2004 (wide).

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for sequences of intense violence, sexual content, drug material and language.

Distributor: MGM </span>

3 yrs ago i got into it for a year. i was in school and we'd krunk up in the dorms on thurs and watch smackdown. hit the bar at 10 and and we'd be DDT'ing niggaz by 12. we were all into it as a goof, but the shit is pretty funny.

i'm def a rock fan, but i liked him better with the ill guinea shirts. that shit was dope.

<span style='color:pink'>anyone remember the short lived 'Doggy Fizzle Televizzle" i haven't seen this shit in a minute (it' on MTV2, at the moment) I never realized how wack this shit is! MTV should have made more than 1 episode of Red and Meth: Stung, now that show had potential...</span>

Originally posted by DETO

<span style='color:pink'>anyone remember the short lived 'Doggy Fizzle Televizzle" i haven't seen this shit in a minute (it' on MTV2, at the moment) I never realized how wack this shit is! MTV should have made more than 1 episode of Red and Meth: Stung, now that show had potential...</span>

yeah, its one of those shows where after you see it once its not funny...sorta like tease on the j. hollaback username

<span style='color:pink'>

Originally posted by iquit

watched 50 first dates with adam sandler and drew last night. garbage. (but it made my girl feel romantic and fuzzy which is nice)

watched this movie "dummy" about a kid trying to be a ventriloquist. pretty good actually.

50 first dates was tollerable i expected better from Adam Sandler, i usually really enjoy movies of his and Rob Schnider. What is "dummy" about? </span>