Boomspastic.

suburbian bum

ha...

well this wall is under a bridge where some homeless people were living...and they had their little bonfire right up against the wall...so the smoke pretty much destroyed the piece that I painted over...Plus underneath what I painted...It said Sur 13 and I'm sure you know what that is...so I didnt disrespect that writer entirely....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by serum

she mistakenly thought this was a graffiti writer dating service and has since moved on to rollerbladers. "i love clothes with paint on them" oh yeah i got whole closet full of them, why don't you come polish my trojan horse with some motion lotion?

not nice but she got a little silly with the lovin on the guys...... plus she seemed to be on bojangles' nuts for a second......

he has had threads where he talks about his past and shit. talking about vietnam . .

"Smart---I'm not trying to be a smartass, but I was both a conscientious objector (during the Vietnam War) AND a Marine infantryman, a few years later. C.O.'s don't get any special priveleges. I told my Draft Board in 1969 that I refused to be inducted, and I refused to serve as an Army medic or a Navy Hospital Corpsman. I was lucky. They could have turned me over to the Federal prosecutor for arrest and trial, but instead, they allowed me to serve two years' alternative service in lieu of two years' military service. I worked for two years as a hospital orderly in a rehabilitation hospital wiping shit off of paraplegic and quadraplegic men, carrying bedpans, giving people baths, feeding them, dressing them, taking them to physical therapy and so forth. My buddy, who just took a powder instead of resisting, got arrested by the FBI and forcibly inducted into the Army. He was sent to a machinst's school and became an Army machinist for two years, then came home and got a job as a printing press machinist at about ten times my wages. After I finished my alternative service, I began to doubt what I did. I did not feel good about being a C.O., and felt like I still owed my country something. So, at the ripe old age of 26, I enlisted in the Marine Corps and demanded infantry. I spent three years in the 1st Marine Division at Camp Pendleton, CA and three years in the Reserves and one year as a National Guard tanker just for the hell of it. If I hadn't been so goddamned sure I was right, I might have got it right the first time back in 1969."

- kabar

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

he has had threads where he talks about his past and shit. talking about vietnam . .

"Smart---I'm not trying to be a smartass, but I was both a conscientious objector (during the Vietnam War) AND a Marine infantryman, a few years later. C.O.'s don't get any special priveleges. I told my Draft Board in 1969 that I refused to be inducted, and I refused to serve as an Army medic or a Navy Hospital Corpsman. I was lucky. They could have turned me over to the Federal prosecutor for arrest and trial, but instead, they allowed me to serve two years' alternative service in lieu of two years' military service. I worked for two years as a hospital orderly in a rehabilitation hospital wiping shit off of paraplegic and quadraplegic men, carrying bedpans, giving people baths, feeding them, dressing them, taking them to physical therapy and so forth. My buddy, who just took a powder instead of resisting, got arrested by the FBI and forcibly inducted into the Army. He was sent to a machinst's school and became an Army machinist for two years, then came home and got a job as a printing press machinist at about ten times my wages. After I finished my alternative service, I began to doubt what I did. I did not feel good about being a C.O., and felt like I still owed my country something. So, at the ripe old age of 26, I enlisted in the Marine Corps and demanded infantry. I spent three years in the 1st Marine Division at Camp Pendleton, CA and three years in the Reserves and one year as a National Guard tanker just for the hell of it. If I hadn't been so goddamned sure I was right, I might have got it right the first time back in 1969."

- kabar

uhh......fucked up

Originally posted by DEE38

Ms Boombastic... you like miss van? They look exactly like her characters.

she went on the internet and saw some flicks of miss van's stuff and decided to cop it. not really a good idea considering that miss van is considerably silly good.

Originally posted by Devilush

she went on the internet and saw some flicks of miss van's stuff and decided to cop it. not really a good idea considering that miss van is considerably silly good.

lol. Yeah, But I didn't want to say it. Beef free since 83.

Devilush= My ruthless mamasita. :)

did anyone else get an email?

miss spastic takes herself too seriously.

and honey when you email my boyfriend with wierd man problems (sorry the boy dogged you , thats about it) that neither he nor i give a fuck about yeah, it might look like you are on his jock. any girl will tell you the same.

Archived