• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
another loser

funkee rawkshocka

Guest Stemtron

That lead wholecar is the shit...

haha. the last two yors trains i have seen have been something i've really looked at. not just scrolled through like i do most.

yea, thank mr rinky dink gink for that one.

hes gone to the yard as i type this, he'll send more later. but ill probably wait till tomarrow to post, maybe put them together with tomarrow's flix for a huge one again.

Guest 5th wheel

:confused: i may be wrong but the one next to honest might be UCRON or KOBACHI or something....i caught a freight a couple days ago that looks just like that...the one i caught had all these weird streaks all over the entire side of the car...did it have any by the one you caught?....but anyways...i think its UCRON........good post though...that lead is kickin!

Guest railroadjerk

ahhhhh damn (im at a public library and this computer XXXX's all my bad words i like to use), big bad leader killed that vcy...flat wholecars look dope. too bad that dude is a straight dorkus malorkus (yeah i cant curse)...haha "you missed a spot!"

Guest Wilt

that lead whole car is murderin nerds...

Guest phr8nigglet

ucron, honesto, debt

bumpskizi

aww yors feels like he's being watched... how cute... its even got a little camera... awww..

ahh... babylon!!!

quick the thought police.beout beout.

Originally posted by 5th wheel

:confused: i may be wrong but the one next to honest might be UCRON or KOBACHI or something....i caught a freight a couple days ago that looks just like that...the one i caught had all these weird streaks all over the entire side of the car...did it have any by the one you caught?....but anyways...i think its UCRON........good post though...that lead is kickin!

yeah its ucron ive chilled with him a bit. paints some crazy shit now. but its not kobayashi thats his band

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this