hmmmm

cry81

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

silpher girl.....they were painters paint markers...and pentel milky gel rollers...and to answer a question you asked me a while back...i dont paint much ..but ive been painting for around 3 or 4 years...but ive been in the books for hmmmmmmmm...id say around haaha holy shit nine years..thanx for diggin my bookwerk...itll look wak in a month...peace

Guest eleven17

yo cry is super duper ill...hahaha just playin...my cry name got fucked up so now im under this...anybody else out there rockin paint markers?id like to see wut some other peeps are doin with em...im thinkin bout hittin the streets withem..ive gottem pretty much down the way i like it...but anyways im strayin....post some paint marker funk in this thread...peace

• 2 weeks later...
Guest havek
Originally posted by 0three

havek...humm from toledo i ve heard stories about your toy ass.

LOL U MUST BE ON RA/CF NUTTS, GET OFF IT SHOW YOUR WORK INSTEAD OF YOUR MOUTH, :D

Guest 0three

havek or whatever you call yourself(get a new name)i have seen your shit it sucks.AND I KNOW YOU CANT BURN ME OR MY FRIENDS...STEP OFF YOU TOY...

Guest eleven17

i have an othree coat...bought it in seattle....its pretty dope....security type coat....anyways....take the beef to the beef thread...if there isnt one....make one and shut up with the beef....compliments appreciated much...peace

Archived