Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cry81

hmmmm

Guest SilpherGirl

i love it~ cry!!! i have to ask this, which markers did u use?!? fucking dope.. :king:

silpher girl.....they were painters paint markers...and pentel milky gel rollers...and to answer a question you asked me a while back...i dont paint much ..but ive been painting for around 3 or 4 years...but ive been in the books for hmmmmmmmm...id say around haaha holy shit nine years..thanx for diggin my bookwerk...itll look wak in a month...peace

Guest havek

hahaha look at them toy ass readables :D illy boiiiiiii:loopy:

fly ass shit. this thread has one image and is better than the last 3 threads i looked at that contained multiple.

Guest eleven17

yo cry is super duper ill...hahaha just playin...my cry name got fucked up so now im under this...anybody else out there rockin paint markers?id like to see wut some other peeps are doin with em...im thinkin bout hittin the streets withem..ive gottem pretty much down the way i like it...but anyways im strayin....post some paint marker funk in this thread...peace

Guest eleven17

fuck the matrix kid...alice and wonderland ha peace

i kno alice and wonderland was the first thing that came into mind...i forgot about matrix.....what a rip off i think..oh well...very nice cry..lovin it....p

cry, you always seem to come correct in the books. Im pretty intrested to see your painted stuff. Post it up if you got it. Im really feelin your style

Guest havek

forest gump read the replys buddy the matrix is a rip off from alice and wonderland ......... peace

Guest 0three

havek...humm from toledo i ve heard stories about your toy ass.

hmm i was thinking "alice in wonderland" not "matrix" ... but what ever i guess the colors made me think of that acid head's book .. heh

but either way i like it.. the style is one i havent really seen ..so thats a plus

Guest havek
Originally posted by 0three

havek...humm from toledo i ve heard stories about your toy ass.

LOL U MUST BE ON RA/CF NUTTS, GET OFF IT SHOW YOUR WORK INSTEAD OF YOUR MOUTH, :D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this