Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
esco-one

can anyone help me?

Recommended Posts

Can you guys, I have been aspiring to do some wholecars, i have done pretty mucha whole one, but i am looking for tips to make my art-filled ventures a little less time consuming. So if someone can help me, i would appreciate it, thanx. Oh, and before anyone suggests caps to make it go faster, i don not have access to those, i live in a pretty small town. :king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uh, practice...?:o i don't really have any tricks for making it go faster, but i know i'm alot faster than i used to be... those gun handles do make fills a lottle quicker tho, i guess...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

actually there is a way. i trying to perfect buff technolgy to my advantage. if you work out the scematics of and insecticide sprayer filled with thinned paint. i get it to work. i can get like 3 8ft letter before the nozzle clogs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by esco-one

Can you guys, I have been aspiring to do some wholecars, i have done pretty mucha whole one, but i am looking for tips to make my art-filled ventures a little less time consuming. So if someone can help me, i would appreciate it, thanx. Oh, and before anyone suggests caps to make it go faster, i don not have access to those, i live in a pretty small town. :king:

 

i might be wrong, but just by your name it sounds like you shouldn't be doing wholecars. also your thing about you living in a small town so you don't have access to those. there is no "graffiti shop" in my city either but you can order them from magazines and the internet. also if you can't do that anyone who is doing wholecars knows that you can find certian tips on certian regular products.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest wakassOATH

hahah its esco from lounge37... hahhaah your such a turd

how is your nation wide crew going? you know, the one you started over the internet,and where you have never met or spoken to any of the other members.. haahah

 

trust me.. this kid is not doing whole cars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

alberta canada is a 'small' town?

this small town has enough writers to create atleast 4 crews?

 

clearly alberta is not so small that you dont get bad rap albums and even shittier clothing lines.

 

baby steps bro. learn how to lie properly, then work on a wholecar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

check this, i dont think youll be doing this, but this is a good idea for wholecars.

go in with a gallon of roller paint. a roller and a pole.

paint all the shit your doing for your fill and then do your outline 3d and shit like that.

do it between lines so you climb on another car and shit to get up high.

id suggest doing end to ends before you do wholecars.

but yea. toyism to the max.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: can anyone help me?

 

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

 

i might be wrong, but just by your name it sounds like you shouldn't be doing wholecars. also your thing about you living in a small town so you don't have access to those. there is no "graffiti shop" in my city either but you can order them from magazines and the internet. also if you can't do that anyone who is doing wholecars knows that you can find certian tips on certian regular products.

 

 

steppin up to the plate...he knows the deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: Re: can anyone help me?

 

Originally posted by chozer

 

 

steppin up to the plate...he knows the deal.

 

i dunno what you meant by that but i was just trying to point something out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sober

i am qualified to hahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhahhahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by another loser

check this, i dont think youll be doing this, but this is a good idea for wholecars.

go in with a gallon of roller paint. a roller and a pole.

paint all the shit your doing for your fill and then do your outline 3d and shit like that.

do it between lines so you climb on another car and shit to get up high.

id suggest doing end to ends before you do wholecars.

but yea. toyism to the max.

 

don't forget brushes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest -CRedZ-

if you want fast fills get the cap off a deodorant can and put that on .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from what ive read so far maybe youd be better off to go to the hobby store and get some ho scale and do wholecars on your moms craft-table.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

find trains , paint them . dont get caought ,

do one train with 2/3 ppl , goes super fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by seeking

baby steps bro. learn how to lie properly, then work on a wholecar.

 

hahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×