marijuana bullshit

Guest L.RonHubbard

Guest BROWNer

naw, that must be some bullshit for $60.

potheads....whatever, i notice alot of 'em are stupid.

i've known some people that smoke alot and seem

to be getting smarter though....

i personally feel the worst pothead is the one that

gets their undies in a bunch cuz you don't want to

smoke up with them.....or worse, wake and bake.

living in a fog is great sometimes, but not every single

day for every single event of your boring ass life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

schwack attack for sure 60 beans browner! im kinda of a buddha snob...

prices are prices....ive bought in seattle, boulder, san diego etc...

its all comparable, 100 a 1/4, 50 and 1/8.....

however in those places the quality is normally better...and easier to get

smokin for 10 years....

college educated with a decent job....ive been an airhead since gradeschool...basically ive never believed in the whole burnt thing....you gotta do pushups for the mind, or itll get burned out no matter what....

smokin is for chillin...

understand this, it may help the stress, but it wont solve the problem....

you gotta be able to decipher between the two....

and i agree with what a few other people have said, if your dependent on it for "wild" thoughts, or for when you paint, etc etc, your heading down a dead end....

yeah its fun to do all that stoned, but do it sober also....

and always remember its a tool., like lsd, mushrooms, X...dont cut yourself with it, use it and learn from it...dont take it for the fuck of it or cause your bored....

roe...soapboxoner

this is all from lessons learned

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by mental invalid

50 and 1/8.....

thats about normal for some good kind bud around here...going rate.

I'm workin' on cleanin' up a bit. It's been about a month, and I think that this is the first time I could pass a drug test since I was like 11.

And 500 bucks an oz? Holy fuck.

Orange county has a strain called Kavorkian thats pretty decent, just keeps on peeking.. as far as it being addicting.. nah i dont know maybe if your like really dependent on it.. Id say e or shrooms were more addicting, they do more and i find the effects alot more desirable.

yea people get into it too much.

its a great plant and everything but i get annoyed seeing 420 stickers everywhere and whatnot. its cool until people start thinkin theyre cool because of it. i like the fact that its a social booster tho. it helps u meet people. i like smoking with friends a lot more than by myself. it is kinda stupid to sell it if uve got a grip of cash already but it gets u weed a lot easier and cheaper, and gives u a little extra cash on the side. its good to have connections. and i bet some people do it just to say fuck u to the cops. which is fine too. cuz i get pissed everytime i think about how gay it is that people try to tell me what i can, and cant do with my body. most people dont even seem to notice or care. i wont have to worry about shit like that tho cuz im movin down to australia where they dont give a fuckin fly about it. i cant fuckin wait!!!

• 7 months later...

Archived