marijuana bullshit

Guest L.RonHubbard

Guest L.RonHubbard

potheads are really starting to annoy me, especially since i have been surrounded by them since high school. To me, Marijuana for alot of people these days is just an easy way to be "chill". I witness so many of these fools dropping excessive bank on the "phatty new bubler" or "the hype new flame bud", just to make friends. I cant even count how many suckers i see selling bud just because they are rich and can afford to pay 400$ an ounce to elevate their social status. Pot is cool and all that, but some kids need to just chill out and get a real hobby.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

do what you want, the choice is yours.

its depressing to see kids spend 500 bucks a semester because they have to get high everyday, but thats what they do and they are doing it to themselves. someday theyll grow out of it (hopefully) and realize how stupid it was, but at least they had fun(?), right?

just forget about what other people do. pull the old, "im better than them" and know that at least YOU arent spending all that bank on doja.

i enjoy smoking, but in total moderation. im not in the group who smokes for the hell of it anymore, unless its free!

p.s. a lot of us spend a lot of money on graffiti (paint, postage for packs, film, cameras, trespassing fines, bail) so whose to say they are wasting money and we arent? i know its a bad comparison but to someone outside of our world its much like you looking in on the pothead world. i guess we know something they dont know, and vice versa...

hopefully some of thatmade sense.

I used to be into bud.. then i figured out it didnt really do anything to amazing. That pretty much ended it right there.And if kids are spending 500 on an O then.. well thats just sad, im in LA it goes for around 150-220 depending on if you know whats up... once they try other drugs there just gonna grow bored of it.. its a phase.

( all based on personal experiance)

Guest L.RonHubbard

Yea i spend a fat knot on paint and caps and film developing on a regular basis, and i know it sounds corny, but its for the sake of something ya feel me. I dont just go smoke up all my cash and recieve nothing in the end. Its different, its like I spend money, but then there is something of value as an end product-a nice piece or some flicks not just a high. Fuck im no good with words, but i can say this tho, that i have utmost respect for growers and religious smokers, its just the whole weed scenester thing that seems wack. There is an art to weed just like graff, and also there is a toy aspect to it that is lame as fuck .

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

i have utmost respect for growers and religious smokers, its just the whole weed scenester thing that seems wack. There is an art to weed just like graff, and also there is a toy aspect to it that is lame as fuck .

ok, I feel vindicated, we can agree on this.

ive heard of 400 dollar ounces. but thats usually krypto or something real potent like that. around here in south florida an ounce of krypto runs for about $330 or so, regs is like $110.

but im not into drugs anymore. i think im out of my drug phase.

you dont realize it when youre in it, but living that whole 'drug life' where you cant possibly have fun or do something without drugs is pretty wack. life has more to offer than that.

AHH i hate these posts cauz they alwayse involve opinions and opinions start wars!!!!

i like to smoke once in a while though. but not at school. im an undercover smoker cauz i liek to reef the hydro once in a while but i dont like the whole pothead image so i dont let it be know.

Guest willy.wonka

i smoke "pot"

but i dont like it.....addiction...it is addicting...

for those who say,"step into the real world and stop smoking pot."

some of you have to realize that for some,"smoking ganja" is stepping into reality.

i just feel that so many people like myself abuse this wonderful thing...its good for helping your respertory system,but only if you eat it.

i agree when i say that pot is a cool thing and it turns enemies into allies,but DAMN!!!

yeah..a lot of kids on campus smoke their faces off...i just find them dumber than i am..and i leave it at that...not all of them..but the "true stoners" are just idiots...i just stick to school,painting and thats it...im not straight edge or anything..it not for me..but i dont hate on those who do smoke....keep toking...

if you smoke once in a while, then maybe you can be "stepping into reality"... i got some indian blood in me, i can understand it, but again, the people who smoke all the time are not facing reality... i smoked full time for years, and now haven't touched it in 6... during the perma-bake days i was definately not dealing with reality... now once in a while, then have fun. that's how i drink...

Guest willy.wonka

most of my friends

I LOVE HOW SNEEKY leeches get into the room when they smell pot smoke...and when they hear about someone having bud on them,they kinda ask in a sneeky way.

smoke and choke

i got another 5, who got the last 10?

well, i love weed, and i love not being in high school. i hardly ever smoked in school...and it was never at school or before. i didnt do that shit till i got to college and had to sit thru 3 hours of lecture every night. now, i just kick back and dont let opinions bother me. all i care about, is painting frieghts, writing books, smoking weed, and thinking about asian girls. thats all, and i'm way lessed stressed!

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

i have utmost respect for growers and religious smokers, its just the whole weed scenester thing that seems wack. There is an art to weed just like graff, and also there is a toy aspect to it that is lame as fuck .

Originally posted by Smart

ok, I feel vindicated, we can agree on this.

that saved a lot of drama in this post im sure. definatly agree, although i smoke about 5 times a day. i know when im high too often and that much is fine by me. oh and about spending $400 on an ounce. if you are buying 50's by the 8th then that's how that would happen, not buying a whole ounce at once.

Guest L.RonHubbard

The price of the ounce is not important, some people have a better hookup than others,-my point is that kids will pay the price many times no matter how high it is to show up with a "fatty sac of hyrdos" just to make an impression,

Guest willy.wonka

REASONS WHY ALIEN NIGHTOWL STAYS ON EARTH

ganja costs too much!!!!

GROW MY CHILDREN...GROW

SPREADING THA WERD

potheads are really starting to annoy me, especially since i have been surrounded by them since high school. To me, Marijuana for alot of people these days is just an easy way to be "chill". I witness so many of these fools dropping excessive bank on the "phatty new bubler" or "the hype new flame bud", just to make friends. I cant even count how many suckers i see selling bud just because they are rich and can afford to pay 400$ an ounce to elevate their social status. Pot is cool and all that, but some kids need to just chill out and get a real hobby.

what are these kids like 16/17....im assuming we are talking about highschoolers....cause it seems real immature

um, yeah, dorks for sure.....i never really understood that mindset...drug dealers are nothing but a service, it does make you popular, but that as long as you supply....it seems like these are the same kids that blare and blare about what they are on or how high they are....

shut the fuck up....stop blarin and blowin' up spots....man has been getting high since day one, it aint nothing special dickheads....if you do drugs, do em, have fun, learn from em, and dont do harm to anyone else....end of story

NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE IN PARTICLUAR

Wow dropping 500 on an ounce is hilarious, I wish I knew where that was. Around my neck of the woods shits like 60 bucks an ounce for regs. All in all though those kids do get on my nerves the ones who do the shit solo and everyday and the kids that do it to fit in, but fuck it what can you do?

Archived