Agent Uprise

I don't understand why people get so fucking bent out of shape about hip hop on this board. Its like because hip hop is 'cool' now, than veteran hip-hopers (or those who play one on tv) have to act how down they are by exerting a hudge effort to convey the fact that they really dont give a fuck. Well, mayby I'll start a new trend by flipping it again and acting like I am interested in music that interests me. Three things:

1. This is channel zereo, let people be free to post what they want here. Not everyone has like 50000 posts. If your bent out of shape cause there was a topic on this aug 23 1973 than fuck you, you need to get a life.

2. Anticon is a bad idea for a screen name, real bad.

3. Dose One is one of my 3 favorite Mc's.

What a fucking loser I talk about the music I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets make this thread worth while and start talking about trading!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Agent Uprise

I don't understand why people get so fucking bent out of shape about hip hop on this board. Its like because hip hop is 'cool' now, than veteran hip-hopers (or those who play one on tv) have to act how down they are by exerting a hudge effort to convey the fact that they really dont give a fuck. Well, mayby I'll start a new trend by flipping it again and acting like I am interested in music that interests me. Three things:

1. This is channel zereo, let people be free to post what they want here. Not everyone has like 50000 posts. If your bent out of shape cause there was a topic on this aug 23 1973 than fuck you, you need to get a life.

2. Anticon is a bad idea for a screen name, real bad.

3. Dose One is one of my 3 favorite Mc's.

What a fucking loser I talk about the music I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets make this thread worth while and start talking about trading!

i dont know you, and i dont like you, but you got a point.

except for the trading part, maybe im cocky, but i take care of myself, im straight on what i want to listen too, and anything i want ill get... learn to use the internet skillfully and one day you can be as resourcefull as i am

Archived