Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/14/2015 in all sections

1. the patties weren't too big or thick...but with 6 patties, it was just too much meat...plus when i bit into the burger, three of the patties just shot out of the other side....i took a picture of the burger....maybe i will post up. yeah, $7/$8 is what i pay for a chipotle burrito made with quality ingredients. there are no $1 cheeseburgers anymore....i went to a mcdonalds a few weeeks ago and looked at the dollar menu, and there were no sandwiches on it...just ice cream cones, small fries, apple pie, etc.... the burgers like the mcdouble and the double cheeseburger are all like $1.69 now or something like that....and they have these small new $2 burgers. even carls jr which sold the "big hamburger" for $1 has upped it to almost $2....and the famouse star that was $2.49 is now $3 and some change....make the burger a meal with fries and a soda and youre looking at about $8. even subway has upped their prices...the $5 footlongs are now $5.50 and thats for the cheap sandwiches like the cold cut trio...more expensive sandwiches like turkey or tuna are $6.50 for the footlong, and if you want a premium footlong sub like the subway club or one of their new signature sandwiches its about $7.50....just for the sandwich...not including drink and chips. last timemy girlfriend and I had subway, we got 2 footlong sanwiches, 2 chips, and 2 sodas and it came out to about $20. not to mention they have cut down on the size of the burgers too....burger king used to have big burgers, but theyve gotten way smaller and way more expensive over the years....just about 5 or 6 years ago a whopper jr. was $1.00....now they have a buy 2 sandwiches for $5 "deal" where you can pick 2 sandwiches....last time i was at burger king, i got the same 2 whopper jrs. for $5 when it used to be $2, and the burgers were noticeably smaller. all this is fine with me though, because with price hikes and portion size reduction of their foods, makes me want to eat at fast food spots less often, which is actually not a bad thing....if im going to be paying $7 or $8 i might as well go somewhere with quality ingredients and not a fast food place. even the price of the double double at in-n-out has gone up from $2.50 to like $3.19 or something.
    2 points
  2. she belongs with you mass.. lol and hula hoop girl wanted to get in your shot my g
    2 points
  3. Killer post Cali.. Sort of like a fast food roundup. $2 taco spot, had 3. Great grandma serving steelo, mad filling. No tax. saw this New crew in town on my way home. Ill try them next Al 7 tacos?
    1 point
  4. 1 point
  5. There are a lot of stories pretty much just like that. Especially from people who can't stand the life they are living. I have considered it more than once! But I just have seventeen more months to go, so I am trying hard to hang with it until I turn 66. Hey, I found a GREAT trainhopping resource.! http://www.railfanguides.us/ It's freakin' awesome.
    1 point
  6. It's cool stuff. This place is pretty dead, but for what it's worth I support you.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00