Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/25/2013 in all sections

1. false TPBM isn't surprised about drugs being found on Bieber's bus..now testicles that would raise an eyebrow!
    1 point
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4YgDew_fD8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgKThRc0t2I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-alEhlHSzk
    1 point
  3. 1 point
  4. awwww nigga, u corny asa muvafucka for that. funny thing is i thought about that line when thinking how to address this shit. protester, im not expecting answers. if there were answers, permanent solutions, muvafukaz wouldnt be "recovering" for the rest of their lives, theyd be "cured". if youre "cured", youre in denial or you were never an alcoholic in the first place. thats why theres meetings, so you can go, listen to what others have to say, talk when you need to get something off your chest or get some help, or just feel better knowing youre not alone in the struggle. that being said, the best i can do for him is to be there for him and help him maintain.
    1 point
  5. lol nah i think he was serious.. a legacy of fallacy the whole alcohol as a depressant thing, though - my guess is that this was probably what hes been trying to say all these years :loopy2: :mad2:
    1 point
  6. Those Totem's are all top notch. Quality work! Ewok DF-5Mh-IMOK Emit DF-ATT-IMOK
    1 point
  7. Haha, yeah technically you can get drunk off both of them. I hear the reports from security here all the time talking about homeless dudes pounding. They put something in mouthwash now that makes you nauseous/ induces vomiting to deter people from using it to get wasted. Whole lot of help that did, now you just got a bunch of scruffy fucks with incredibly high tolerances to that shit and super minty breath.
    1 point
  8. Sloppy workplace pen sketches.
    1 point
  9. I would let sleeping dogs lie with that last bit Pit telling thumpers to tone it down is like telling people in active addiction to clean up, it might be just what they need to hear but they just wont get it. Don't be one of those counselors that brags about their past to develop credentials with wayward youth ralphy, lol, I used to hate those dudes, " I used to grow buds the size of your arm kid". Funny the way the mind works, sometimes I find myself concocting these elaborate justifications for relapse. The one I was working on yesterday revolved around hiking, which I have been getting into lately, I was thinking about how mosquito season is coming and that I should probably smoke a cigar to keep the bugs down and then from there I was thinking that consuming nicotine would probably be kind of a relapse and if I was going to do that I might as well bring along some scotch to go with the cigar, some herb to go with the scotch and some pills to calm me down if the herb made me nervous or to aid in case of back country medical emergency. It was like I could do all that or just wear a long sleeve shirt with some deet.
    1 point
  10. Decyferon? tpbm quit smoking for like a week, worked up a good hack from it, then last night when the gang got up to drink coronas and henessy and some of em were smoking newport 100's out on the stoop, tpbm had a few, now they got that hack back.
    1 point
  11. You dont hit an old ass man simply bc you dont hit an old ass man. The "game" has not not changed. The rules have not changed. Only the quality of writer has changed and it don't look so good...... Bump that Stori and no daps to toys with mullets and nose piercings destroying the property of the working man.
    1 point
  12. ^^^ That's pretty rad. I knew you were working on something to that effect, but didn't know that you were almost there. I would love to pursue something like that, potentially down the road. I've been contemplating hitting up a meeting, just for old time's sake. No real reason beyond kind of longing for someone talk about shit with. I have a few homies who are sober, but i'm not sure they totally 'get it,' if that makes sense. They don't typically have much profound insight into the subject, and their little bit of understanding usually falls short of anything i feel like going out of my way to hear. I'm fairly sure one just goes to meetings to socialize, as he is near many young adult groups, and he has alluded to such reasoning, although he probably would deny it. I'd almost like to swing by the group i used to attend, just to let 'em know i'm still handling shit despite my disappearance. Maybe also let them know why i stopped coming, so they're aware that arrogance can scare people off. I don't know. Maybe i'll leave it alone.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00