yous guys heard about this pediatrician in delaware?

trill

earl-bradley-da4b5749f22ff06f.jpg

(CNN) -- A Delaware pediatrician has been indicted on 471 felony counts in the alleged sexual abuse of his patients, prosecutors announced Monday.

The Sussex County grand jury indictment accuses Dr. Earl Bradley, 56, who has had a practice in Lewes, Delaware, for more than 10 years, of victimizing 103 children -- all but one girls. The charges range from rape and sexual exploitation of a child to endangering child welfare and assault.

nasty

:unhappy2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the most disgusting part is that the news i saw mentioned all these other pediatrician cases.

it sounded like the fuckin catholic church, like they didn't want to get their doctor friends in trouble or have their licenses revoked.

fuck hiring a male doctor, is pretty much my opinion

it sounded like the fuckin catholic church, like they didn't want to get their doctor friends in trouble or have their licenses revoked.

fuck hiring a male doctor, is pretty much my opinion

yeah... from what i understand the AMA and doctor 'ethics' frown on testifying or tattling on other doctors for pretty much anything.

Who the hell even took a look at this guy then let him spend more than 3 seconds alone with their kids anyway? I mean, fuck, LOOK at him.

my sentiments exactly.

what a moronic response

actually, you are the moron who assumes i don't have the experience to know what i'm talking about

do you think these guys are only doing this to kids?

ya think i don't know women who were molested by their doctors? you assume i haven't been working in the health care industry for the past ten years and that i don't have personal relationships with quite a few doctors. your assumptions that lead you to your conclusions are wrong.

no it's good, you should go to your male doctor, let him fondle your wife, and then your child.

actually, you are the moron who assumes i don't have the experience to know what i'm talking about

do you think these guys are only doing this to kids?

ya think i don't know women who were molested by their doctors? you assume i haven't been working in the health care industry for the past ten years and that i don't have personal relationships with quite a few doctors. your assumptions that lead you to your conclusions are wrong.

no it's good, you should go to your male doctor, let him fondle your wife, and then your child.

So your saying ALL male doctors are fucked in the head?

• Like 1

NICE MICKEY MOUSE JACKET

:lol:

apparently joey buttafuoco had a garage sale.

50430407_10.jpg

look at those threads....ooohhh yea.

I am about to be a dad...and this makes me fuck-ing sick...Definitely going with a female pediatrician...too many fucked up guys in the world...