Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

why do you drink or smoke or hate ?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by greedy mars, May 31, 2002.

1. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

is it becuase your parents made you hate life?

2. yoink

yoink Elite Member

well..im drinking right now...but mostly cause im really bored....

or maybe it was the celts loss... :D

but i dont smoke...and tend not to hate..at least i try..:cool:

3. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Country music singers
    have always been a real close family
    but lately some of my kin folks
    have disowned a few others and me
    i guess its because
    i kinda changed my direction
    i guess i went and broke the family tradition

they get on me wanna know Hank
    why do you drink?
    (to get drunk!!!)
    (Hank) why do you roll smoke?
    (to get high!!)
    Why must you live out the songs that you wrote?
    over and over
    everybody made my prediction
    so if i get stoned
    I'm just carryin'
    on an old family tradition

I am very proud
    of my daddys name
    although his kinda music
    and mine ain't exactly the same
    stop and think it over
    put yourself in my position
    if i get stoned and sing all night long
    it's a family tradition

Don't ask me Hank
    why do you drink?
    (to get drunk)
    (to get high!)
    Why must you live out the songs that you wrote?
    If I'm down in a Honky-Tonk
    Some ol' slicks tryin to give me corrections
    I'll say leave me alone
    I'm singin all night long
    it's a family tradition

Lordy, I have loved some ladies
    and I have loved Jim Beam
    and they both tried to kill me
    in 1973
    when that doctor asked me
    Son how did you get in this condition
    I said hey sawbones I'm just carryin on
    an old family tradition

So don't ask me Hank
    why do you drink?
    (to get drunk!)
    (to get hiiiigh!)
    Why must you live out the songs you wrote?
    Stop and think it over
    Try and put yourself in my unique position
    If I get stoned and sing all night long
    **It's a family tradition!!**

4. pekrock

pekrock Junior Member

i duno thats a good question. i dont really enjoy drinking. i will i would never turn it down but id rather smoke. i love smoking. it just callms me down. my parents had nothing to do with that. and i definetly dont hate. i hate somethings but iv learned to hate those things on my own. i duno i guess its all me.

5. mr c

mr c Junior Member

i dont know

I guess cause you try to be cool................and to show off

6. Wilt

Wilt Guest

i smoke because im fucking addicted..i drink because i enjoy it thoroughly and i hate because i dont like things.

7. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

I smoke cigarettes because I give in to peer pressure(That's what I told my mom...)

I drink because alcoholism runs in the family, I wouldn't say I am an alcoholic, but I drink a fair amount. I really enjoy beer, I drink beer like it was soda. Plus being drunk makes me feel better about myself, Kevlar like whoa.

I hate because I don't feel there is anything to love.

8. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

I smoke herb becasue it helps me think about things with a clearer more open mind, I enjoy it a lot too. but I havent smoked in months and dont plan on doing so for a few more.

9. yoink

yoink Elite Member

hmmm

tp be serious, i think im one of those types of people that used to smoke but just in a phase, probably two years, senior high school, and freshman college, whereas i have been drinking since ninth of highschool (i lived in guatemala) and thats kinda the environment i grew up in, more emphasis on drinking than smoking...hating...try not to much cause it leads to trouble...to put it simply;)

10. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

i drink/smoke to get fucked up and forget about normal daily life every once in a while

11. STONER DBM

STONER DBM Guest

i hate the nets because they beat the celts...DIE nets DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope they go down in a fiery blaze on their plane trip to the finals...then the celts would have to be in it..........:mad:

12. just

just New Jack

i drink to get hella wasted and forget about all the shit i have to deal with..... just to have fun i guess.

13. pukey1

pukey1 Elite Member

yes

14. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

Alcohol alters my mindstate. There are times when it feels really good and times when it conjures up conflicting emotions that lay totally dormant while sober. Tonight I ran into a beautiful female I've had a crush on since I was younger and it was nice to be around her and her cool friends while slightly intoxicated. I think I was able to make one of her friends feel better about herself after breaking up with a long-time love, which is fucking dope ( the "feel better" part, not the "break up" part). If I was sober I would have just run away and bombed everything in sight (fuck it, I'll bomb anyway though).
    Alcohol can free your inhibitions ... but at the same time can become poisonous to your well being ... depends on what purpose you indulge in it for and how much of it you partake in.

Be responsible. Don't drive drunk. RIP Nace.

15. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

i drink usuall to relax or to have fun.i smoke usually after painting to calm down and just chill.i try not to hate alot of things in life just a couple of things...