why do you drink or smoke or hate ?

Guest greedy mars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Country music singers

have always been a real close family

but lately some of my kin folks

have disowned a few others and me

i guess its because

i kinda changed my direction

i guess i went and broke the family tradition

they get on me wanna know Hank

why do you drink?

(to get drunk!!!)

(Hank) why do you roll smoke?

(to get high!!)

Why must you live out the songs that you wrote?

over and over

everybody made my prediction

so if i get stoned

I'm just carryin'

on an old family tradition

I am very proud

of my daddys name

although his kinda music

and mine ain't exactly the same

stop and think it over

put yourself in my position

if i get stoned and sing all night long

it's a family tradition

Don't ask me Hank

why do you drink?

(to get drunk)

(to get high!)

Why must you live out the songs that you wrote?

If I'm down in a Honky-Tonk

Some ol' slicks tryin to give me corrections

I'll say leave me alone

I'm singin all night long

it's a family tradition

Lordy, I have loved some ladies

and I have loved Jim Beam

and they both tried to kill me

in 1973

when that doctor asked me

Son how did you get in this condition

I said hey sawbones I'm just carryin on

an old family tradition

So don't ask me Hank

why do you drink?

(to get drunk!)

(to get hiiiigh!)

Why must you live out the songs you wrote?

Stop and think it over

Try and put yourself in my unique position

If I get stoned and sing all night long

**It's a family tradition!!**

i duno thats a good question. i dont really enjoy drinking. i will i would never turn it down but id rather smoke. i love smoking. it just callms me down. my parents had nothing to do with that. and i definetly dont hate. i hate somethings but iv learned to hate those things on my own. i duno i guess its all me.

Guest Wilt

i smoke because im fucking addicted..i drink because i enjoy it thoroughly and i hate because i dont like things.

I smoke cigarettes because I give in to peer pressure(That's what I told my mom...)

I drink because alcoholism runs in the family, I wouldn't say I am an alcoholic, but I drink a fair amount. I really enjoy beer, I drink beer like it was soda. Plus being drunk makes me feel better about myself, Kevlar like whoa.

I hate because I don't feel there is anything to love.

hmmm

tp be serious, i think im one of those types of people that used to smoke but just in a phase, probably two years, senior high school, and freshman college, whereas i have been drinking since ninth of highschool (i lived in guatemala) and thats kinda the environment i grew up in, more emphasis on drinking than smoking...hating...try not to much cause it leads to trouble...to put it simply;)

Guest STONER DBM

i hate the nets because they beat the celts...DIE nets DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope they go down in a fiery blaze on their plane trip to the finals...then the celts would have to be in it..........:mad:

Guest Ted Wakowski

Alcohol alters my mindstate. There are times when it feels really good and times when it conjures up conflicting emotions that lay totally dormant while sober. Tonight I ran into a beautiful female I've had a crush on since I was younger and it was nice to be around her and her cool friends while slightly intoxicated. I think I was able to make one of her friends feel better about herself after breaking up with a long-time love, which is fucking dope ( the "feel better" part, not the "break up" part). If I was sober I would have just run away and bombed everything in sight (fuck it, I'll bomb anyway though).

Alcohol can free your inhibitions ... but at the same time can become poisonous to your well being ... depends on what purpose you indulge in it for and how much of it you partake in.

Be responsible. Don't drive drunk. RIP Nace.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by greedy mars

is it becuase your parents made you hate life?

no, i think i dod these things to let go...smokin cigarettes is my addiction,"i hate doing it",but i feel the urge.

drinking is just fun,but when i go to a club or bar sober,i look around and see a bunch of bulshit,then i start to think how when im drunk,im partt of it.

I rarely drink. I'm not very good at it, I have no capacity at all (which makes it quite cheap at least :P ). I don't really like how it makes me feel most of the time. Also I tend to get sex-crazed when I drink, so I have to watch where I drink. I am drinking to night tho, a friends 21 birthday

Why do I smoke? I used to do it to trip out, because thats the reaction I get to dope. However, while doing that I discovered that if I smoked twice a week or more, my daily panic attacks went away, along with the nose bleeds. As far as I'm concerned, the dope is keeping me off of the list of perscriptions my psychiatrist wanted to put me on. And I've seen what those things did to my mother....:(

Why do I hate? Because I am surrounded by morons. The Great Unwashed can just fuck off.

I don't drink or smoke, but I have a pretty good idea as to why I hate.

I think "hate" isn't really the right word though.

I generally expect too much from people, and they don't meet my expectations which is one small factor.

A larger factor is my disdain for the human race... but that is a whole other thread right there.

Finally, any other "hatred" I have is for myself and my low (if any) self-esteem.

Archived