Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Where should I visit in NYC?

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Fox Mulder, Mar 31, 2002.

1. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

I'm going to NYC next week. What are some good areas to get flicks? I know about Canal street and that general area. I'm not looking for some smart ass to tell me some fucking ghetto either.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/foxmulder3/Bomb.jpg'>
    [img]http://freephoto-i.net/users/foxmulder3/mudsemzsag.jpg'>
    [img]http://freephoto-i.net/users/foxmulder3/obeyfosik.jpg'>
    [img]http://freephoto-i.net/users/foxmulder3/setupearsacesemz.jpg'>

2. egbertolio

egbertolio Member

bump for fosik sign....:D

3. idonotlikeu

idonotlikeu Senior Member

werd to that. that shit is ill.

4. jedifive nyc

jedifive nyc Member

oh no kids flicking CLEZ fillins what has the world come to!!

5. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

visit the bowery, alphabet city both in manhatten, williamsburg in brooklyn, all of the bronx. also i heard the harlem river drive gots some good shit too.

6. dirtbag deem kd

dirtbag deem kd New Jack

7. Whos the fuckin SEMEN biter????I would ride the 7 all the way out to Queens, the N to coney island, then take the F back...The J line, but that can get kind of ghetto...Just dont stick to the canal st area, shit is played!!!

8. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

Yeah take the 4 up into the Bronx. Or the 7 into queens and the B into Brooklyn. Take the Path into Newark while your at it -- good stuff, easy to flik, and frequent stops on all those.

9. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

10. platapie

platapie Guest

woop woop for bombing

11. stilborn

stilborn Guest

nice setup and other dope deadies

12. LarryKing

LarryKing Junior Member

the south bronx,the n line,and the dead tracks in flatbush brooklawn

13. HOST18 DYM

HOST18 DYM Guest

If you want to see good shit the ONLY places to go ARE the ghettos. East NY, Flatbush, South Bronx. I wouldnt make a big trip out of lower manhatten..unless you like that trendy shit. Brooklyn is where it's at!
    Thanks for posting that thumbtack I did in like 95 lol..

14. drip one

drip one Guest

15. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

nice nyc is good...theres been alot of ny threads lately!!!!!good sheet..