Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

when you feel like shit, its nice realizing not everyone on this earth sucks.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Santa Claus, Nov 26, 2002.

1. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

so, my girlfriend who i adore and love cheated on me.
    she sucks. the guy sucks. a lot of people just suck.

but what i've found is that when you lose all in hope in those you love, its nice realizing that there are people out there who are normal, and happy, and nice, and just....normal.

so if youre normal and dont fuck people over or lie to yourself, this threads for you.

cheers.

greg.

2. When

When 12oz Loyalist

cheers to that.

3. OVERsketched

OVERsketched New Jack

Go out and fuck the guy`s mum who your fucked your girlfriend. As long as she isnt half bad get a few photos and send them to him.......

4. metrx

metrx Junior Member

http://www.tonband.org.uk/band_pics/dick.jpg'>
    "ALWAYS HERE 4 U BRO"

5. Santa Claus

a perfect example of someone who sucks.

i realize(hope) that this was a joke, but honestly, what sane person would do something like that?

another thing to add, karma and love are the only ways to live. and i'm no hippy.

6. OVERsketched

OVERsketched New Jack

Well if your depressed about your girlfriend being a ho then you might as well laugh at ways to get her back.........And dont give me that she isnt a ho shit cause if she cheated on you then she is a straight HO

7. When

When 12oz Loyalist

eat some saltine crackers
    instant happiness

8. Santa Claus

well, this wasnt neccesarily a thread about her, but no, shes not a "ho". and YOU probably shouldnt be telling me how to feel about her, because you know about 2% of whats going on. this wasnt a thread about being depressed about her, its a thread about people who dont suck. and you seem to suck, so why are you still here?

oh fun internet fighting.

9. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Mrs. Clause? *gasp*

Nah, people are crazaayyy like that... cheatin and stuff... that's wrong. Ya know, some places, that if you cheat in poker someone is liable to shoot you dead on the spot.

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

a thread all for me? thanks man. you're the best

11. Santa Claus

there we go, thats the spirit!

12. OVERsketched

OVERsketched New Jack

It seems you yourself don`t have clue what your talking about. If you make a thread and get people saying funny shit and call them stupid then you have a head the size of a hot air ballon.

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

oh go dye with your grey hair old man.

14. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

hahah, I said it before, Mr. ABC is funny "ha ha".

15. 455

455 Guest

fuck that.....says who?