when you feel like shit, its nice realizing not everyone on this earth sucks.

Santa Claus

so, my girlfriend who i adore and love cheated on me.

she sucks. the guy sucks. a lot of people just suck.

but what i've found is that when you lose all in hope in those you love, its nice realizing that there are people out there who are normal, and happy, and nice, and just....normal.

so if youre normal and dont fuck people over or lie to yourself, this threads for you.

cheers.

greg.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GUNDAM

Go out and fuck the guy`s mum who your fucked your girlfriend. As long as she isnt half bad get a few photos and send them to him.......

a perfect example of someone who sucks.

i realize(hope) that this was a joke, but honestly, what sane person would do something like that?

another thing to add, karma and love are the only ways to live. and i'm no hippy.

well, this wasnt neccesarily a thread about her, but no, shes not a "ho". and YOU probably shouldnt be telling me how to feel about her, because you know about 2% of whats going on. this wasnt a thread about being depressed about her, its a thread about people who dont suck. and you seem to suck, so why are you still here?

oh fun internet fighting.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

hahah, I said it before, Mr. ABC is funny "ha ha".

i agree. not the funny where u laughh at ppl, but where u laugh at what he says funny.

juss think of howmany std's shes gonna proably get from sleeping around all the time....and when this doods dick falls off from syfillus or herpes you can point a finger at both of them and laugh...and if you wanna be dope take a picture of their expression as soon as they find out how many std's they have and post it on 12oz

Archived