Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

When you can't see your friend ever again.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by George Dubyah Bush, Nov 12, 2001.

1. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

RIP Angelina.

or For anybody who lost someone.

2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

im sorry to hear that, ive been in your situation, its a hard and confusing place to be...hang in there

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

last month i lost a friend... he wasnt someone that i saw all the time, infact, id only met him a couple times, but we had an assload of fun and his passing really effected me. rip NICK. havent forgotten homeboy, im gonna start the hardcore band for you someday, i swear... serger's down too... i'll get sage to guest on a track for you...

4. sexecutioner

sexecutioner Banned

through darkness comes light and through grey skies come blue.

i lost a close freind January 10 to suicide. its really hard, but keep living and even though death is extremely hard to understand and to deal with, theres always tomorrow. suicide isnt a joke, nor is any death for that fact.

RIP MIKE WOLTMAN.

5. George Dubyah Bush

Tell people you love them more often, and don't pass your friends by.

Thanks everyone.

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

damn...... so many lives taken..... at such young ages....
    R.I.P Ray and Travis

7. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

8. cornelius

cornelius Member

a cop hit my friend tiff a couple years back... just before i got to tell her i loved her.... damn..

9. SEKrocstar OTR CFC

SEKrocstar OTR CFC Junior Member

ooh ohh, i got you all beat! rest in peace mom and dad. nyah! no offense i just hate cheesy r.i.p. things man, how can they rest in peace if you dwell on it? sorry.

10. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

11. TOY

TOY New Jack

i think one of my friend's died or something. ive been blowing up her celly and her house with no answers and no return phone calls. im getting really worried-im supposed to be marrying her and shit. i should call her mom.

12. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

.....Damn. hit me on AIM whenever you want. I have been through it.

bEeRiZgoOoOd-
    You're a bitch. Have some fucking respect.

13. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

my mom attepted suicide on staureday nithe...shes going to be in the hostpital for a while, dad alerady moved out, hence is why im goetting my dirink on tonite...RIP to those who have be n lost...

14. George Dubyah Bush

Bump. I'm sorry if anyone felt my thread was dumb, but i am really confused about things at the moment, and it is a nerdy thing to do (posting this situation on 12oz), but its good to hear other people relating. Thanks if anyone tried to, just don't take anything for granted.

Talk to you later Jesus,
    peace everyone else.

Andrew.