When you can't see your friend ever again.

George Dubyah Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

last month i lost a friend... he wasnt someone that i saw all the time, infact, id only met him a couple times, but we had an assload of fun and his passing really effected me. rip NICK. havent forgotten homeboy, im gonna start the hardcore band for you someday, i swear... serger's down too... i'll get sage to guest on a track for you...

through darkness comes light and through grey skies come blue.

i lost a close freind January 10 to suicide. its really hard, but keep living and even though death is extremely hard to understand and to deal with, theres always tomorrow. suicide isnt a joke, nor is any death for that fact.

RIP MIKE WOLTMAN.

i think one of my friend's died or something. ive been blowing up her celly and her house with no answers and no return phone calls. im getting really worried-im supposed to be marrying her and shit. i should call her mom.

Bump. I'm sorry if anyone felt my thread was dumb, but i am really confused about things at the moment, and it is a nerdy thing to do (posting this situation on 12oz), but its good to hear other people relating. Thanks if anyone tried to, just don't take anything for granted.

Talk to you later Jesus,

peace everyone else.

Andrew.

Archived