Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Whats up with boston??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, May 2, 2006.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Im drunk, bear with me..

Why is it everytime I meet someone from Boston theres:
    A. Alot of shit talking
    B. Alot of slurred speech
    C. A fight.
    D. ALL OF THE ABOVE.

(CORRECT ANSWER: D )

Made the mistake of going to a college bar/club in my area tonight.:shakehead:
    While there a couple friends/roomates and I were standing up at the bar, getting drinks and this shit ton of girls roll in the door. Now were surrounded by a bunch of screaming sorority bitches on their "senior" bar crawl. Immediatley we get hit up for drinks.."Its OUR senior bar crawl..".."You have to buy us a drink, come on!!"..most of them were falling out of their chairs or holding on to one another not to fall over. OUT OF NOWHERE this guy comes flying in all short yelling "WHY DONT YOU GET THEM A DRINK??" I tell the guy nicely that we got limited funds and they seem to be just fine without one. Guy litereally wigs the fuck out, saying some shit about how in BAAAWSTON, that shit wouldnt fly. One of my friends informed him he wasnt in BAWWWSTON, and the next thing I know Im on my ass next to the bar. Mother fucker punched me IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD?! I look around and realize the guys layin next to me on top of one of sorority bitches.
    Im proud to say that watching ultimate fighting paid off when I put my new BAWWWSTON friend in an armbar while my buddies got a few kicks in before the bouncer got over to us.
    Best parts of the story are:
    Dude from boston screamed like a little pussy when I got ahold of him.
    Dude ran over two girls to get to me, when he landed on the one, he crushed her face into the metal foot rail surrounding the bottom of the bar. The girl lost one tooth and had another chipped pretty bad. :D

So this is my third or fourth run in with a kid from boston whom there has been a fight with. Its a 100% fight scenerio..
    A roomate of mine in college was from Boston and would get drunk and act like a douche bag so badly that everyone I knew would just stay away from him cause you knew you would be dragged into a fight over some petty shit.

yeah. Theres drama for you.
    Im drunk and got diarhhea mouth..

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

3. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

You should try being in Boston.

4. After School Special

After School Special Banned

fawk you d00d.

Boston is whicked pissa.

I'll fight you if you think otherwise.

5. makeithappennn

makeithappennn Elite Member

sounds like a wild night..super awesome that the chick lost a tooth.

6. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

becuase we are bitter and have to deal with cold weather and shitty sports teams

*and streets and highways that make no sense

7. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

I saw Goodwill Hunting, I know what's up

8. transparent

transparent Senior Member

the guy probly kicked your ass just admit it

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

YOU KNOW, I NEVER HEAR ANYONE SAY "PISSA" EVER. I BELIEVE THAT COMMON WORD TO BE A MYTH TO BOSTON.

10. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

I only hear people say "pissah" in southie. Thats the only place that word exists

11. After School Special

After School Special Banned

12. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

13. NanoBreaker

NanoBreaker Junior Member

14. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

I think it would have been a good fight if the guy waited until there wasnt girls he had to run through and didnt hit me in the back of the head. Now I got a big knob back there, and I didnt even get to punch the guy in the face.
    At least I got a good story out of it.

Btw: Why you riding my dick?:confused:

No homo.

15. The Man with the Answers

The Man with the Answers Member

your description basically sums up me and everybody from boston.

The mention of the roomie from boston who everyone avoided because they were drunk and picked fights and were rude: thats me to a (circle) T!!!