Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What Women Want?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WebsterUno, Dec 6, 2001.

1. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

Women are mysterious.
    I got a call last night from one of my *friends. I ask how
    his kids and girlfriend are doing and he tells me she shacked up
    with his UNCLE?!?! She even got his named tattooed on her
    FUCKING NECK. A few weeks before that, a friend of mine
    tells me his mom and dad split up, after 24 years. His mom
    left his dad for another man, after listeing to his story, I figured
    she left for security. Another friend of mine tells me his girl
    had pix of her and some dude all hugged up, and kissy facing.
    Also, a older guy just opened up on me on the way to a Raider
    game, he tells me his wife, of many years, just up and left.
    She changed her hair color, bought some new clothes, and
    wrote her husband a 'Dear John' letter, left him with the kids,
    and said she found a younger man, and that he could keep the kids.
    Now my question is, for the ladies, what do you girls really
    care about, is it looks, money and a hefty package, or are you
    about a man, a real hardworking, loving, and honest man.
    What happend to 'through sickness and in health' 'till death
    do us part'? Has mainstream america watered down our morals?
    It made me think, after hearing dudes story, about how fucked
    up that would be if I had a wife, and after so long, she just left,
    without warning. If I get married, that would be it, I wouldnt be
    doggin females anymore. You may think Im lying, but Im serious,
    marriage is something really serious, and I dont take fucking
    with my emotions lightly…Whats the dilly?

2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

um...ill let devilush deal with this one, cause i think shes the national womens association speaker here on 12 oz...but anyways, uh that sucks dude, puts alot of my petty shit i deal with everyday to shame....

3. Joker

Joker Dirty Dozen Crew

Speaking as a married man, I feel the same way as you. I got married for the first and last time four years ago. I won't do it again because I shouldn't have to. I have no reason to dig in someone else's crates and neither does my wife. If it were to happen, things would get scarey I assure you. I wouldn't divorce my wife. I'd work it out. Especially if I had kids. Especiallyif I had kids.

Women are tricky... I'd like to hear a few reactions myself. Keep in mind though, us boys like to play games too.

4. SPORK

SPORK New Jack

Its hard to say what women in general want, as i get older and older i realize more and more how awful and ill-willed people really are. im becoming very jaded. as far as what i want in a guy is honesty, im always straight up with people, sometimes i think i may be brutally honest but i feel its better then being a liar. i just want people to tell me how they feel. if you are honest with me and show me that you love me just by listening to me, and caring thats good enough for me. in relationships i basically end up handing someone my heart and having them step on it. its hard to say, everyone gets fucked over. but the cheating thing is retarded, people want to have their cake and eat it too.

5. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

You have to keep in mind though, as much as those experiences seemed to come in one lump, I still have a hard time thinking that's the majority. I mean maybe it's me and my fucked up optimistic bubble, but I don't think most girls are fucked up. I don't think most guys are shitheads either. From talking, or just seeing the reactions of the few girls on this board, I don't think any of them are like the women you described above...but then again maybe those women were perfectly happy at one point or another. In Crazy In Alabama, girl just chopped her husband's head off because he turned into a fucking ungrateful asshole. Some people are born messed up in the head...others are made that way by their experiences.

I have pretty good relationships with the girls I'm with, cause it plays out that way. You know the difference between just dating or sleeping with this girl, and having a relationship with someone who gets you. Some people marry that bedmate, marry the person that treats them like shit...and it just doesn't work out. They wonder why.

6. The thing is that it doesnt matter.
    Ones life is based on motivation.
    If you decide things for the wrong reasons, you'll fuck up forever
    But some wrong decicions are worth going to hell for.

7. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

I think we have the highest divorce rate in the world?

8. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

gosh that makes me mad

webster that is totally fucked up...but i tell ya, my morals are in the same page as you are. i honestly dunno what or why those women did what they did or even what the hell went in their mind. once you marry a person, i beleive that it should be forever. obviously, they found better and got over their partners for life. everyone has different morals and everyone grows. i think its really about growing. because growing is all about change. change meaning in what you want. the women weren't thinking about their futures, they were thinking about the present. what they want and not what's best nor right. i think also its about selfishness. they simply dont give two shits on who they hurt. but it may be a different story to all of them as well. maybe they felt "little" or didnt get enough attention from their man. so they have to find it somewhere else. which is mostly the case. a woman wants someone to give them as much as attention as they can get. like i said in an another post, we feed off of it. and whoever gives it to us, we will go to. which is really sad. but once that man gives us the attention, its all over. we want that damn attention. or maybe the women just got over the men and want to move on to other endeavors. which comes back to the whole moral issue.

in my case, no material aspects matter to me at all. fuck that. materials can come and go. i guess i got that from growing up somewhere where materials didnt matter. that and my parents taught me right. i come out here (cali) and that's what the majority of the girls think here. if you didnt have a nice car, they wont get with you. or if you werent rich, they didnt get with you. orrrr...this is so fuckign stupid....if you didnt have the right clothes, they wont get with you. i think the whole thing is stupid. some would get with a guy who treats them awefully but says that they love them....but he has a car. so typical. i came out here and met a guy who didnt have a car, didnt have a liscence, had really bad clothes (graf writer of course)....but he knew how to treat me well. and that was all that mattered to me. i don't understand the mentality of some of the girls in this state. and i dont think i want to understand because if they are going to be so small minded, its not worth my time. in any other case, i am still with that guy after 4 years. and he still has no car, no liscence, and still has really bad clothes (well not really, he grew out of the baggy clothing stage). and you know what? he works hard, he is honest, he is loving, he gives me all the attention that i want and need, and he tries the best to make my life so much more easier to live.

advice to those girls that have fucked up their situations, whether it be good or bad: they might have missed out on a very good thing. but everyone goes through changes. its the choice that represents the kind of person you are.

9. shameless self promotion

10. cornelius

cornelius Member

i'd trust devilush... she seems to know what the fuck she's talkin about.

11. shameless self promotion

no conflict on that one there chief..

12. graf-freely!

graf-freely! Member

damn i thought this post was going to be about how women want men to go down on them! all i know is what goes around comes around. treat people how you wanna be treated!

13. bug

bug Guest

we have to remember that people are individuals. if they do something fucked up they do it for selfish reasons, and aren't doing it because of their gender/race/social standing. in these cases, the one thing all the women had in common was that they weren't happy/satisfied with something. What do women want? they want to be happy and satisfied with their life. just like men. these women's problem's that try to find happiness through dishonesty. and abandoning your kid is just very selfish

14. serum

serum Elite Member

i consider myself a "good guy" yet i seem to always finish last when it comes to women. but it also seem that the "good girls" out there also seem to always shack up with the assholes. maybe its opposites attract i dont really know. no offense to the good women out there but i would say that from my point of view is that north america is definetely example of lower morality. the women always seem to have a story book romance in their heads of what they want and deserve. and when we come along they dump us for the assholes because we might treat them like princesses but we dont always look like princes.

15. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

As someone who is older and has been married once before, I think I can add some light to this. First off those scenarios are extreme and would probably make good Springer material. The problem is that you are not showing the other side of the story. You have the guys side, who is saying "I don't know why". Let me tell you, rarely are these situations one-sided. If you have no idea why your girl left you, the fact that you are not listening or paying attention is the reason. Girls always want to talk things out, they are always concerned about how the relationship is going, and we also tend to get a bit bitter after awhile and make scathing comments about all the things you do to piss us off. So I am sure that these guys you talked to were not completely innocent in the situation.

Devilush was right on the money about most of the stuff she said. For me I think the biggest problem is when two people grow into different directions and one or both is unwilling to bend and make compromises. For example, if she is going to school and getting her shit together, maybe wants to get married and start a family, she is not going to be happy for long if her man is still drinking 40's all day, running from the cops, and not making any money or progress in his life. So let's then suppose she tells him she is ready to be responsible and grow up a little, and the response she gets is "Hey babe, chill out, I'm doing my thing." Eventually she is not going to wait for him to come around. Don't forget, women tend to mature faster than man and are ready for those next steps in life at an earlier age.

That was just an example. There are so many different reasons for couples to divorce, but most of them boil down to lack of communication and or selfishness.