Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

???What Went Wrong???

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by RaiD, Apr 18, 2002.

1. RaiD

RaiD Guest

ok i know it sucks you dont have to tell me this... this is my first attempt at a shading and i was kinda just freestyling i had no idea what i was going to paint when i went outside a few seconds ago... could i get som CONSTRUCTIVE criticism? no need to call me a toy.... i already know im just trying to learn new tecniques. if you have any suggestions on how to make it better throw them at me chances are i will go out and try it and take a flick of it to show you if it worked...
    http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/zodiackilla/toy.JPG'>

maybe i should have gone for this face...:spent:

ps... dont ask me why he dosent have feet.... i dont know either...

2. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

looks like your trying to do a jesus only an ugly one.. i dont know .. keep it clean. and just keep doing it over and over... trust me.. paint everyday and yooull get better

3. DRUNKINMASTR

DRUNKINMASTR New Jack

close this fucking thread........ah just messn fool....i think its needs a cleaner outline both the white and the blue are every where....use a lighter shade of that green ...i think

4. Statistics

Statistics Junior Member

What caps did you use? Take your time. Be completely relaxed when you do this. Dont rush anything. Unless that board or whatever it is is someones house.....:cool:

5. RaiD

RaiD Guest

i used all these caps i racked... i didnt know how they were going to react cause i never used them before.i used this one filler that me and my friends call the megaman cap (because you have to hold the can sideways to use it you look like mega man when your painting with it.)... it is used for painthing the ground but when you put it on a rusto can it puts out ALOT of paint in a small amount of time... it works for a really fast fill.

6. thynk_one

thynk_one Member

thats your first problem....you need some real caps. that will help you control the paint better.

7. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

I know you...I remember talkin to you on a website you were affiliated with...i think...

im not sure though..

naw, nevermind..

nope, i didnt.

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

Does it say toy ?

9. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

why doesnt he have feet? ha ha ha

10. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Jesus how big is your fucking yard??

11. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

it doesn't have feet because you weren't sure how to do them. Everyone does that......do I show them point outwards, or to the side etc. Good choice by the way - practice what you do know before tackling the shit you don't.

By jove thats a big fucking yard. it's LANDSCAPED for fuck sake. I've been to counties that were smaller than that (Louth, what a shithole, and I ain't to fucking hot on Sligo neither...)).

12. THEMOPFE

THEMOPFE Member

FIRST TAKE A TRAIN OR BUS OUT OF THE WOODS.....NEXT FIND A SPOT....THEN DO THROWUPS AND SILVERS....DONT WORRY ABOUT CHARACTERS RIGHT NOW...YOULL LERN TO PAINT THOSE WITH TIME.....STICK TO LETTERS FOR NOW...START SIMPLE AND YOULL PROGRESS.

O AND DAMN I HOPE YOU GOT A LANDSCAPE SERVICE CAUSE THAT LAWN IS TYPE HUGE!

13. GEAsusONEnep

GEAsusONEnep Guest

WHY DO YOU WRITE? YOU LIVE IN THE FUCKING STICKS, KIDDO! FORREAL, FIND A NEW HOBBY.

14. TeaMVCali2

TeaMVCali2 New Jack

wow you live in a NICE neighborhood. damn

15. TrUoNe

TrUoNe Guest

Thats aful

never post again:mad: