Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what the fuck has guinness done???

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Dec 2, 2002.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

so i go grocery shopping today and pick up an 8 pack of guinness...get home unload my groceries and decide to pour a glass when low and behold, the can runs out with an inch to go in my pint glass...confused i check the can and sure enough...14.9 ounces. what the fuck!?! i cant even get a pint of beer anymore? do the irish think that every american drinks beer out of 12 ounce glasses and they can just slip this by us? nothing is sacred anymore....fuck that...next time im getting beamish...

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

this thread has the "boogie hands" option already built in folks....

3. 455

455 Guest

hahaha......chitter-chatter...that's great.damn,Boogs......you got cheated out of some beer...haha.

4. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

fuckers trying to rip us off i aety

5. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

damn...you cant be serious that shit is fucked my irsh buddy kevin will be pissed about this one....this shit was a ten on my list now its a nine 1/2

6. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

try some other stouts...

7. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

old guardian from stone brewery. if your lucky enough to get your hands on it, its a damn good pint of beer, and its a full pint that will knock you on your ass. its somthing like 11%. them stone brewery guys dont fuck around.

8. cans!?! they did that to the cans!?!? damn!!
    damned americans have to get their hands on everything!

i know the new bottles are short of the american pint, but the cans!!!

somebody stop the madness!!

9. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

old guardian is a barley wine so yeah, itll knock you off your ass real good.

try:
    sierra nevada stout
    boulevard bully!porter (porter)
    samuel smith oatmeal stout
    brooklyn chocolate stout

10. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

i thought you were a canadian?

canadian commie pinko fucktards.

11. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

Re: Re: what the fuck has guinness done???

just out of curiousity....

why?

12. When

When 12oz Loyalist

boogie hands... canadian... noooooooo!

13. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

this amstels to you booger glands.

14. sneak

sneak Guest

respec'

but yea,....unlucky son. head to the nearest bar and put this right

15. jah

jah Elite Member

thats some dirty shit! over here in australia they use some fucked up measuring system called the metric system or some shit so i dont know what the fuck im drinking anyway. ;) (so you slower folks dont think im a complete retard).

guinness is still #1 though. in amsterdam they have guinness extra stout or some shit thats 8 % alcohol volume so it gets you buzzin way faster. cant find it over here. ive found some aussie beers i can hang with though.

im glad to hear you drink quality beer though. fuck all that cheap shit. id rather not drink...

im sippin some fagermeirter (as they seem to spell it in german. for all us sane people its pronouced yaigermyster or yagermeister or however the fuck you crazy fucks say it....) or jagermeister or whatever. fuck it.

anyway, sorry to hear youre not satisfied with guinness. keep drinking and whatnot...

i need to go ge some other mind altering substances now.