what the fuck has guinness done???

boogie hands

so i go grocery shopping today and pick up an 8 pack of guinness...get home unload my groceries and decide to pour a glass when low and behold, the can runs out with an inch to go in my pint glass...confused i check the can and sure enough...14.9 ounces. what the fuck!?! i cant even get a pint of beer anymore? do the irish think that every american drinks beer out of 12 ounce glasses and they can just slip this by us? nothing is sacred anymore....fuck that...next time im getting beamish...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

cans!?! they did that to the cans!?!? damn!!

damned americans have to get their hands on everything!

i know the new bottles are short of the american pint, but the cans!!!

somebody stop the madness!!

Guest fr8lover

old guardian is a barley wine so yeah, itll knock you off your ass real good.

try:

sierra nevada stout

boulevard bully!porter (porter)

samuel smith oatmeal stout

brooklyn chocolate stout

Originally posted by boogie hands

so i go grocery shopping today and pick up an 8 pack of guinness...get home unload my groceries and decide to pour a glass when low and behold, the can runs out with an inch to go in my pint glass...confused i check the can and sure enough...14.9 ounces. what the fuck!?! i cant even get a pint of beer anymore? do the irish think that every american drinks beer out of 12 ounce glasses and they can just slip this by us? nothing is sacred anymore....fuck that...next time im getting beamish...

i thought you were a canadian?

canadian commie pinko fucktards.

thats some dirty shit! over here in australia they use some fucked up measuring system called the metric system or some shit so i dont know what the fuck im drinking anyway. ;) (so you slower folks dont think im a complete retard).

guinness is still #1 though. in amsterdam they have guinness extra stout or some shit thats 8 % alcohol volume so it gets you buzzin way faster. cant find it over here. ive found some aussie beers i can hang with though.

im glad to hear you drink quality beer though. fuck all that cheap shit. id rather not drink...

im sippin some fagermeirter (as they seem to spell it in german. for all us sane people its pronouced yaigermyster or yagermeister or however the fuck you crazy fucks say it....) or jagermeister or whatever. fuck it.

anyway, sorry to hear youre not satisfied with guinness. keep drinking and whatnot...

i need to go ge some other mind altering substances now.

Guest imported_Europe

Fuck the Guiness breweries.

I took the tour in Dublin and after 45 minutes of Guiness propaganda the cheap, irish paddies only gave me 1 small glass of Guiness... Fuck that!

Go on the Carlsberg or Tuborg tour, after you will get an hour of drinking all you can for free...

Archived