Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WHAT I WANT FOR X-MAS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by metallix, Dec 23, 2004.

1. metallix

metallix Elite Member

OR A FEW BARRELS OF OIL FOR X-MAS? PLEASE?

[​IMG]

2. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

going rate is around $60 a barrel (canadian)
    my dads employer sells several hundred thousand a day

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

how could you possibly need that much lube?

4. HAL

HAL Dirty Dozen Crew

JohnnyHorton's little video of the penguin getting pushed down is hilarious. I stared and laughed for at least 5 minutes.

5. Transit Art

Transit Art Senior Member

The 2 things I want for Christmas!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

8. Transit Art

Transit Art Senior Member

hahaha good work Tesseract .
    You cant go wrong @ Kates Playground :D

9. word, that girl has something super sweet petite and vicious at the same time...my kind of stuff

10. Locofanclub

Locofanclub Veteran Member

What i want is no interuptions in the snow,while...ahem...working!

11. religion

religion Member

You know... it's shitty, all I really want for christmas is some Corio ink to add to my collection... but there is none for us Canadians to be had. :hatred:

I'm pretty happy with any rare Simpsons figure though (Gill, Troy McLure, Sarcastic man, Artie Pie eye in the sky, etc.) So far I've got a pretty good selection. (shrug.)

12. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

13. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

The only thing that i have been wanting for years is for santa to erase my criminal record. That would be awesome. Seeing as how thats not gonna happen, Id really like a truck full of power tools and 10 able bodied illegal immigrants that all speak english.

14. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

Ugh, to me Kate's face is just too busted for me to think she's hot. I can't stand her face, looks like she got hit in the face with an ugly shovel.