Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What happened to my hillbilly neighbour?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ski Mask, Feb 1, 2002.

1. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

what do you think? no sign of life for a month now (the snow over the trash can and entire back of house is undisturbed for weeks) and its obvious he hasn't moved cause the house is still full.

My computer is at the window facing this idiots house so I often wonder...
    at least its too cold for him to be barbequeing shirtless while bumping classic rock, yelling at his dogs ("bud" and "blue"), while his friends look for stuff to burn in the makeshift bonfire. And the lack of loose trash scattered behind his fence in the back alley is a nice change....

2. of course i voted for boogie hands, which i always do, regardless of the post

but what struck me as funny, was that in all likelihood, for some reason, i would guess that the answer really is one of the above choices

keep us in the know ese

3. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I'll keep you informed. Dude hasn't showed up in the "10 most wanted" section of the paper yet so I dunno about the that possibility. If he already got taken in by the cops I'll be pissed I missed it! I'm sure there would have been a scene....

4. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

I voted for Meth fumes. However, you left out that he could have come into a heap of money and went on his dream vacation to Graceland.

5. beardo

beardo Guest

now this is what the poll function was designed for. good job ese.

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

man you should check to see if hes not dead, cause chances are he died withought anyone knowing.

7. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

thought about that...but I would have heard the resulting party and seen the cases of empties littering the back yard from the party :D

8. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

he had a wife and (bratty) kids, as well as two fucking big dogs, so I think somone would know if he was dead. Unless she killed him took the dogs and split with the kids....

9. beardo

beardo Guest

maybe he killed them and split

10. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

could be....but I dont think he has the mental capacity to plan and carry that through....assuming he stayed sober long enough for the thought to occur. If he killed them in a fit of rage he'd be the kind a guy who just played like nothing happened, then 4 weeks later after complaints from relatives of the missing they'd search the house and find them all rotting in the basement or cut up and bagged in the deep freeze or somthing.

11. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Everyone knows boogie is out in the boonies...it had to be him..

12. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

If anything happens that makes the papers, take this thread down. I can see the CN bull saying "Aha! That little prick we're looking for lives next door to the guy they found all cut up!"

13. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

why is "boogie hands" so popular in the polls? who is he? what the fuck does it mean?

14. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I can answer that with two words:
    boogie hands!

15. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Oh what does any of it mean?!

The world is ruled by damned dirty apes!