what good things find in trash?

i no find postie so make new postie. in trash me find 2 dolares now with peple in back dolar. I so happy me find this. find old book and music tapes so lot in trash cans at all places i go. I want no what you find in trash so good. if like i put fotografs here for you see. Yes? no? i no here long time i go way. but me here now so good.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if live in place with lot peple you go look in trash and see. no be scare you find good thing. i take fotograf for you you take fotograf for me of trash can so we see. if no find good thing take fotograf trash ok

Originally posted by 160@Apr 26 2005, 11:43 PM

i no find postie so make new postie. in trash me find 2 dolares now with peple in back dolar. I so happy me find this. find old book and music tapes so lot in trash cans at all places i go. I want no what you find in trash so good. if like i put fotografs here for you see. Yes? no? i no here long time i go way. but me here now so good.

PERPLEXED SPEAKERPHONES ALLOWED GUILLOTINE SNAPSHOTS TO INEBRIATE LIQUIFIED 15-YARD COMPLETIONS.

GROWING UP IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD, IVE KNOWN ALOT OF BORDERLINE PERSONALITIES OVER THE YEARS, ONE IVE KNOWN PRETTYMUCH MY WHOLE LIFE , I THINK THE GOVERNMENT CONSIDERS HIM MENTALY UNSTABLE SO, SO THEY PAY HIS RENT AND ALL ..... WELL ANYWAYS HE SPENDS HIS DAYS CLIMBING IN DUMPSTERS LOOKING FOR GOODIES , THE FUNNY THING IS HE WEIGHSROUGHLY 300LB ...... NEEDLESS TO SAY YOU DONT WANT TO GET TO CLOSE ON A HOT SUMMER DAY, IVE ALWAYS SHOT THE SHITWITH HIM HERE AND THERE, WELL HES MADE SOME PRETTY DAMN DAMN GOOD SCORES OVER THE YEARS ...... BLING BLING AS HE SAYS, OH AND HE EVEN HAS A GIRLFRIEND WHO IS METALLY RETARDED, HE GETS HER TO CLIMB IN THE DUMPSTERS WITH HIM NOW

i had a whole bunch of records locked away in my garage ........

but some ass hole had to throw them away.. ifelt like whoopin my dads ass for that shit..(so if anyone wants to look for it go right ahead)..(burried treasure) :( :( :( :hatred:

oh yeah he also threw away a old girls SHWINN frame i had found in the dumpster that i was gonna fix for my lil girl............

im still fukin pistoff

We did some construction work at a local computer company...looking in the dumpster I found a bunch of laptops that were scrapped. Most of the machines had the mainparts removed, but I found one with a DVDrom...I kept it for a couple months and sold it for $20 at a flea market I had.