WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LONDON

dasfladermaus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...SIGH...im still waiting to go, trying to get a visa to work, but cant get a visa without a sponsor, cant get a sponsor without a workpermit, cant get a workpermit without a visa...insane catch 22, but if have a job, ill pack my bags today, be gone tomorrow, walking the tate museum....CAN ANYONE HELP AN AMERICAN!....rOe

Originally posted by mental invalid:

...SIGH...im still waiting to go, trying to get a visa to work, but cant get a visa without a sponsor, cant get a sponsor without a workpermit, cant get a workpermit without a visa...insane catch 22, but if have a job, ill pack my bags today, be gone tomorrow, walking the tate museum....CAN ANYONE HELP AN AMERICAN!....rOe

yea that sucks, they have really tighened up their visa/work permit policies since they joined the EU, as your british work permit allows u to work in anyother EU country (i think). i had problems too, both of my parents were born in britian, so i though it would be really easy, turns out the changed the rules, and the deadline for applying for citizenship changed to 18 years old. too late for me http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'> actually i just relized what i am talking about it different then from what u are talking about... oh well... just saying ten years ago u woulda got in no problem, now is a different story

London fucking sucks.

I talked to a kid on a plane one time from England. He was dope. But I still hate London. Damn accents. Wack tv. And those damn Beatles..werent they from around there somewhere..they fucking suck. I tip my hat to the guy who killed Lennon. Thanks. 1 down 3 to go. At least Pauls wife died. Damn I hate the Beatles.

yo i saw a special on that city and they have like a million cameras in the hot spots! they also have cameras on every street light. damn we got cameras in the states but i hope it dont get that bad!! i feel for the hard core street writers!

------------------

i hate working

Originally posted by mapo wc:

London fucking sucks.

I talked to a kid on a plane one time from England. He was dope. But I still hate London. Damn accents. Wack tv. And those damn Beatles..werent they from around there somewhere..they fucking suck. I tip my hat to the guy who killed Lennon. Thanks. 1 down 3 to go. At least Pauls wife died. Damn I hate the Beatles.

london is sick great hip-hop,graff,really cool place,and people......just cause america shows some dumb bands and t.v shows doesnt mean thats all they got dont front i could hate america cause of bitney spears and that servivea show so shut up

------------------

...if hip-hop is a movement then iam the moronic reincarnation of kintic energy....

Originally posted by intercept:

london is sick great hip-hop,graff,really cool place,and people......just cause america shows some dumb bands and t.v shows doesnt mean thats all they got dont front i could hate america cause of bitney spears and that servivea show so shut up

Servivea. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

------------------

Toilets are for the uninspired.

"what dude us is better then your wak counrty i bet your country isnt free. so stick your dik in your eye and fuck what you saw "

"I tip my hat to the guy who killed Lennon..."

ah! spoken like a true blooded ignorant stupid amerikans, can you both now shut the fuck up, cause youre making the rest of us look like assholes! to all the london head please disregard....thanks....rOe

Originally posted by mental invalid:

ah! spoken like a true blooded ignorant stupid amerikans, can you both now shut the fuck up, cause youre making the rest of us look like assholes! to all the london head please disregard....thanks....rOe

Oh Jesus, its you again. I see you still spell America with a k. You are a true rebel.

Go cry over John Lennon. Ill go shit on his grave and you can cry about that. Go back to finding how to spell words using your favorite letter, k, probably since theirs three of them in your crew name, instead of posting on here about why America sucks, etc.

good morning mapo,

all im saying is dont be a dick, what you write makes you sound like an ignorant idiot, redundant, yes, but i like the use of double i's...im not crying over lennon, but i do realize his contribution and ive got respect for the man as an artist...youre KKK comment is so ridiculous, it makes me chuckle, thanks for the early morning laugh...and if youve seen some of my other post ive actually defended this land of ours...but then again why bother to know what youre talking about...im just not a blind patriot like your self...but that will be an asset to you in the army i suppose...

your true blooded ameriKan comrade...rOe

...edit for mis-spelling - mrs. helbig would be proud.......

[This message has been edited by mental invalid (edited 07-11-2001).]

london is a bunch of bullshit and if you are a american and love london then fuk you too!

i am not racist or anything but hay i felt like fukin with some london fuk who takes this shit to the heart!!!

so ounce again stick your dick in your eye and fuk what you saw

------------------

i hate working

Originally posted by etro:

london is a bunch of bullshit and if you are a american and love london then fuk you too!

i am not racist or anything but hay i felt like fukin with some london fuk who takes this shit to the heart!!!

so ounce again stick your dick in your eye and fuk what you saw

you want to learn how to spell first, fucking redneck. Stick your dick in your sister, and fuck what you always do.

"geee mom, London don't got no banjo's"

Originally posted by mapo wc:

London fucking sucks.

Beatles were from liverpool, of which the accent is even more annoying than north-eastern accents. I think that english tv is quite cool. have any of you heard of Chris Morris? he's very funny in a very unusual way. http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk is a website about him. Got a CD out called Blue Jam.

Guest TEARZ

i hate london. the place sucks. cold windy shitty. mean ass people. i'm sorry, but most of the hip hop is terrible, contrary to other assertions. plus, when i went there i got this english bullshit virus called glandular fever. it made me get huge blisters on my gums and mouth, a softball sized painful lump in my throat, and generally made me want to die.

it's really not that bad though. brixton is dope. it's just have have some not so fond memories. when you're that sick, everything blows. i hold the brits responsible. ha.

Archived