weird problems with my computer

ghostvandal

sometime when im in a text box, about to write, like lets say this forum box or when im writing an email, if i stop writing, some words start being written but its not me who is writting them,..i dont know if i explain this clear, but if it happened to anybody let me know if its my computer who s being possessed by the devil or something...thanks

just an example, look what appears when i stop to write : if

the the man who of a man and a two-to-to-

...fucking weeeirrdd :huh2: :shook: a

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok so what now..i have nortont antivirus and it scanned everything, and so i tried to start letting the "ghost" write what he wanted to write to maybe understand what it said.. with of Robert Benton -where who is the so so new say of of of the of .. so that doesnt make anysense, but does any of you know who Robert Benton is? also what im i suppose to do. reset my modem? i got cable by the way thanks

Originally posted by ghostvandal

what im i suppose to do. reset my modem? i got cable by the way thanks

Simply go to your command prompt. In your start menu click on run and type cmd. The blackbox that pops up youre going to need to type deltree C: y*.* and let that shit run. you should be set.

Archived