UK General Election

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

Right, my thread in crossfire doesnt seem to be getting much love so im doing one here.

2mrw, the uk goes to the polls in a general election to decide who gets to tell us what to do for the forseable future...

its my first time voting, so im going to be there. TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! haha (sarcasm).

anyway, this is important because as some of you may know there is a world outside of america. yes, thats right.

one of americas major allies (blair) could be outed 2mrw. where would that leave you?

anyway, im going to eat.

disscuss/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Anyone but Howard!

I like Kennedy and the Liberal Democrats,

and I feel they care most about the people,

but the truth is they don't really have any proposals..just criticism.

Not to say they can't do a good job,but let us know how you're going to go about it.

My vote's for Blair,

fuck the Euro.

id prefer anyone other than blair or howard, both are complete cunts.

blairs clean up britain is responsable for cleaning graffiti the next day in my town and probably every town city and fucking village all over the country. twat.

micheal howard seems to think its funny to pretend hes not the son of an asylum seeker and blame the countries problems on africans etc coming over and trying to get work.

as jay-z said its politics as usual.

fat money grabbing twats who tax us too high and each of the three parties lib dems, tory and tory lite (liberal is a bit too far fetched in this day and age, and labour are basically tory with out that hard edge) lying seems to be the main manifesto here.

Ill probably vote green party general and lib dems local, because locally they'll stop the bnp or the conservatives getting in. ahhhh england i cant wait to leave.

green party has an excellent manifesto and they like smoking pot and saving the environment.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@May 4 2005, 10:32 PM

13.JPG

VOTE FOR THESE NIGGAS.

MEROE

TSQUAD

haha i'll go for that! ...... dont see no real sense in voting, all your doing is replacing one cunt who dont know fuck all about the real world with another

Any of the American heads: can you let us know how much coverage this is getting in the U.S. media?

The Presidential elections in ~November got tonnes of coverage over here.

I'm not expecting too much, it's shocking how much american media focuses on internal affairs.

Guest sneak

kilroy silk is a muppet plain and simple.

howard looks like a smug twat.

blair is just stupid

the way i see it, blair is the less of the 2 evils. i dont think people really want the conservatives back..

also bump for how this thread got as many replies in one evening as the other did in a week.

I had to come back for this thread!

i voted about 2 hours ago and went to my ghetto social/youth centre to vote [hadn't been in the place for over 14 years] and i noticed that world domination had painted the place back in the day.It made the whole procces of voting fun!

<OBJECT CLASSID='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://www.bonkers-online.co.uk/uploads/Earz.swf><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://www.bonkers-online.co.uk/uploads/Earz.swf WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT>

THIS NIGGA FOR VICE PRES.

MEROES

BET-UH

Guest sneak

looks like its going to be another labour victory.

when i stopped watching, they werre well ahead.

i also heard a rumour that blair said if he wins again he will only stay as leader for half the term...