Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

times of my life

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by HESHIANDET, Oct 18, 2003.

1. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

in an attempt to investigate what i do and why, i would like my friend to compile a short list of the stupid/retarded things i have done in their presence. im curious to see how i come off.

thisis dumb btw

2. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

waiting for the girl to get ready again?

4. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

hahaha, your so on point. i have 3 sips lefty on a 40

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

6. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

bwahahahahahahaa :lol: :lol: "cuh"

7. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

god, i'll ban you both

8. ElleGenie

ElleGenie Member

Get ready for what?

In my many months of quietly observing 12oz, I never would have thought Hesh would be the kind of guy who A) has a girl who has to "get ready"... for anything...and B)would "wait" for a "girl" his or otherwise to get ready...for anything.

And the reason I ask get ready for what, is that I just can't fathom 'getting ready'. What type of activity would one 'get ready' for. For me 'getting ready' consists of putting a bandana over my messy hair and not forgetting to grab my inhaler and chapstick.

I don't know why I'm sharing this.

9. type R

type R Senior Member

i think Tease should have unstoppable under whatever name he has at the time, because there is no stopping these comments.

what so ever.

10. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

truth. i'll explain when i come down........

TOMORROW!

11. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

12. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

stupid retarded things i have done.

used "ay girl i got warrants in another county, you wanna go out for coffee? oh yeah i just got divorced to." as a pick up line.

and i think the number one precursor to number two listed above is the fact that when someone tells you they called the cops on you for writing thats when you run, not start writing on their shit in front of them while laughing until the cops come.

really to be honest im suprised im still alive and well. im king of repeatedly doing stupid and retarded shit. like getting drunk and insulting gangsters by calling out rival crews in your boxers in their houses.....i really dont know how i escaped beatdowns in that one.

13. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

14. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

god dont get me started heshy.

but i've prolly have had equal dumb moments when you were around. so has the hubby.

one thing that's cute but funny at the same time is when heshy is watching tv, he would put his hands down his pants and sit there. then the hubby started doing it too.

15. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

thats cause you go out w/ a real ass nigga.