Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the west memphis 3

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mapo returns, Jul 4, 2003.

1. mapo returns

mapo returns Member

If youre not familiar in West Memphis, Arkansas, three 8 year old boys were found in a ditch in the woods, completely naked, with their hands tied to their ankles by their shoe laces. One of the boys had the skin of his penis sliced off, and his testicles completely chopped off and were never found. The other boys were stabbed to death but werent sexually mutilated.

The cops had their sights set on Damien Echols, who was supposedly a ringleader of a devil-worshipping cult.

There was no DNA evidence linking them to the scene, and in fact there was no blood at the scene at all, rare if not impossible for 3 boys being stabbed to death in the woods. The best evidence the prosecution had was a confession by Jessie Misskelley. A high school dropout from the backwoods of Arkansas who at best had a 4th grade comprehension level, he was questioned by police for hours, without consent of a parent or without informing of his right to an attorney. He denied any involvement for a long time, gave him a polygraph, which he passed, and then told him he failed it. And then told him the only way to get the cops off his back was to admit it. He then 'confessed' by saying the murders happened around noon, but cops knew the 3 boys killed had been at school that day and werent let out until 2:45. And were last seen alive around 6pm. They then led him into saying it was night time and that they were tied, etc. Jessie said they were beaten with sticks, raped, tied with a rope, and choked to death. None of which was true.

He was sentenced to life in prison. They gave him an offer of a post-conviction plea bargain making parole possible after serving about 15 years, he refused because he said it was a lie.

For the other two, the prosecution actually used the evidence of black t-shirts, tapes of metallica and iron maiden, and books about withcraft and wicca as evidence of a satanic cult. The judge was biased with the prosecution and of course a god-fearing, redneck, community in the Arkansas backwoods jury found them guilty.

I truly feel these 3 are not guilty of these crimes. Check out wm3.org and the book Devils Knot. Also the HBO documentaries, Paradise Lost and Paradise Lost 2.

2. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

if thats true shit is fucked up.

3. gangstachees

gangstachees New Jack

hmmmm..what in the motherfuck.

4. scumdog

scumdog Senior Member

what the fuck are people thinking now a days.............

5. mapo returns

mapo returns Member

just to add some more stuff.

damien echols was sentenced to death by lethal injection and jason baldwin was sentenced to life in prison..they were actually tried together, which is fucked itself.

the stepfather of the mutilated boy is a real piece of work.
    he has a history of violent rage and has a brain tumor which causes him to black out sometimes. he gave a gift to the makers of the hbo documentary, a knife. the filmmakers noticed there were some specs of blood on it and sent it to be tested. they werent able to connect it to a specific person, just said the blood type matched his stepson, it also matched the father and about 8 percent of the population.
    when asked by police he said the knife had never been used at all. when he was told there was blood on the knife he said he used it to cut deer meat. when he was told it was human blood he said he cut himself while cutting the dear meat. yes, he actually changed his story like that during questioning. he was also a drug informant to the cops, and because of this alot of his convictions for past offenses of violence towards his ex-wife were expunged. he also claimed he went looking for his stepson again on the night of the killing, around midnight, but without a flashlight.

they were arrested actually 10 years ago yesterday (july 3rd) and are still fighting for their appeal. The Arkansas supreme court has given them about 70 days (its about 60 now) to pay for DNA testing.

wm3.org

6. mapo returns

mapo returns Member

oh and while police were searching for the boys, a black man entered a chicken restaurant, covered with blood. he was disoriented and went into the womens bathroom. the employees found blood all over the walls. they called the cops but the cop who showed up didnt even look inside the bathroom. they later collected what they could of the blood..and it was 'lost'. no, im not making that up. they simply 'lost' it.

also, an african-american hair was found in a sheet one of the boys was wrapped in.

7. space base

space base Senior Member

8. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

see how easy it is to get away with murder

9. unconscience

unconscience Banned

i'm gunna go murder me some lil boys and see how many years it takes them to find me:scowl:

10. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

yeah thats how i feel..

11. mogilny

mogilny Senior Member

that is really really F'ed up......

12. WHAtTHISMEAn

WHAtTHISMEAn New Jack

lol.................please don't do that

13. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

man thats fucked^^. see how easy it is to get away with murder when you LIVE IN THE BOONIES with shitty police service and noone that cares but let it be someone a suberb or a city and mufucker would be all over that shit

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i've been following this on and off since about 97... shit is pretty bananas for sure.
    i havent seen the second one, but paradise lost was really dope. how anyone could watch that, and still think they were even possibly guilty is completely beyond me.
    hennry rollins is doing a tour right now, covering all black flag songs, and donating the proceeds to the the wm3 defense fund.
    dude youd think, with as much fucking money as they have, that metallica or some of the bands that were named in the court case, would step up and offer something. metallica allowed their music to be used in paradise lost (the first and i believe only time they've licensed it for anything) but even still....you guys made probably a billion dollars collectively...give 200,000 back to a couple kids who are literally likely to die without your help.
    god, i hate metallica now. if this shit was happening in 89, in the middle of '...and justice for all' they would have been all over it. now they're rich ass faggots.
    fuck metallica.
    and fuck arkansas.
    and fuck people who cut dear meat.

15. unconscience

unconscience Banned

gangstachees
    Condemned

:lol: