Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the TUPAC article

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Apr 3, 2005.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

im pretty sure its this -

a couple years ago someone made a 'create your own cnn.com article' template. we used to use it on another board i go to. shit is hilarious when used apporpriately (like this tupac thing, which was well executed)

not saying this is the absolute answer, but its exactly the same layout as that template.

beards/let'n em know.

2. courtorder

courtorder Senior Member

ugh...i just wanna know why my thread was closed...

3. beardo

beardo Guest

obviously its because of your low post count.

4. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

yes, i did check it out last night, the real site didnt have it on the "same page" as the fake site.

5. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

let's make another 30 threads about this why dont we?

6. saraday

saraday Senior Member

i've been tricked with the CNN template a few times in the past..

if you scroll down to the bottom of the tupac article and read the links.. it says something like: "TUPAC IS STILL DEAD/APRIL FOOLS"..

when i heard that Hunter S. Thompson died, i was CONVINCED that it was one of these pranks.. alas, i was wrong.

7. The url is difrerent, you think its cnnonline.co.kr?

8. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

you know how you know its fake? tupac wouldnt be shoppin with suge knight and dr. dre

9. courtorder

courtorder Senior Member

dang, when i lost my pass for lacosanostra, i guess i also lost the 1337ness that came with the senior member status :shook: :shook: :shook:

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

11. JohnnyLode

JohnnyLode Member

• You just got April Fooled!
    • Tupac's dead. Get over it.

12. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

those pictures were old..he wasnt "long time friends" with suge knight after he got shot in his car...

13. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

"here i am actin all courteous and shit tryin ta spark up a conversation"

14. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

dang, when i lost my pass for lacosanostra, i guess i also lost the 1337ness that came with the senior member status :shook: :shook: :shook:
    [post=3903119]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

and obviously beardo was so serious that the situation demanded that you "prove your status". maybe you couldnt get back on with la cosanostra because they were tired of your stupid threads.

15. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Im tired hearing about Pac :hatred: