the magic bullets

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

logo.gif

Diagram2.gif

jfk.jpg

i guess the truth to this wont be let out to till 2029.haha

i just watched the JFK movie and it its like 911... questions that have no answers... i think they did a better job with kennedy, 911 was a sloppy mess.

:evil2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Kennedy's body was turned to the right and slightly bent foward, Connely's seat was 6 or 8 inches lower than the presedent so people could see Kennedy ( the car was modified and it was doccumented) Connely was turned to the left with his hand in front of him, the bullet went through both of them and changed dirrection when it hit bone in Connely's wrist and went into his leg

Damn all the JFK conspiracies. I watched this one where they said the shooter wasnt even from above, but instead from the street gutter, and that the bullet wound in his head proves that (before somebody changed it up of course). No matter what people say, no one can prove anthing. And even if you do have proof, no one will believe you. That is the power of the government.

the question of who are "they" is fair enough. but consider what happened to Martin Luther King and several other black civil rights leaders that very same day. What happened to his "killer" and what happened to the judge of the trial of James Earl Ray.

they are the people who sabataged Senator Wellstone, who decide what information the public and president is fit to hear, they are the upper echelon of the Intellegence or Military communities. Where members with big mouths get illegally committed to mental institutes, commit "suicide" or just go missing.

and if that sounds paranoid to you then obviously you are just poorly educated. To understand the nature of our government you need to educate yourself to the things we have committed in South America. The atrocities and evils done in our name by Henry Kissinger and his thugs. A man quoted as saying, "The Illegal we can do now, the unconstitutional will take some time."

Originally posted by ghost citizen@Mar 22 2005, 02:07 AM

the question of who are "they" is fair enough. they are the upper echelon of the Intellegence or Military communities.

exactly. which gov't agency was it that bush sr. was head of? oh yeah. the cia. the same agency that master minded iran-contra, the same agency that was involved in watergate, the same agency that has made multiple attempts on castro's life, the same agency that has "torture jets" currently in use. ...But for all intensive purposes Bush sr. will go down in history as a saint b/c we all know he never did anything a god fearing christian wouldn't do.

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn@Mar 26 2005, 01:55 PM

thats the risk you take when youre the president.

The risk he took was all of the boundry breaking he did. Being irish and catholic for starters, being pro civil rights, and looking for a way outta vietnam...

The extreme right really(i.e. the KKK), really hated this guy.

Archived