the four elements..~.._..*..?

neahs_number

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

AND I THOUGHT THIS TOPIC WOULD BE ON WHETHER OR NOT BEATBOXING WAS THE 4TH ELEMENT OF HIPHOP. NAYAHAAHAHAAHAHAH! AHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! GWAHAHAH! HOHOHOHOHO!

------------------

chicken bone!

Originally posted by neahs_number:

sorry, just excuse the above if your soul is shallow.,, welcome to the deep end...

when people go out of their way to try and look "deep" they tend to come off as really pretentious...at least to me anyways...

How could beatboxing be the 4th element of hip hop? Graf, MCing, DJing, and breaking are the 4. Beatboxing would have to be the 5th.

Doesnt our blood have about the same salt content as the ocean? Which is one reason scientists think we all originally evolved from an organism in the ocean.

Mapo - kickin knowledge

Originally posted by ese:

when people go out of their way to try and look "deep" they tend to come off as really pretentious...at least to me anyways...

i agree, once someone tried to tell me he was "deep" because he though only 1% of the world was truly intellegent and he could put himself in that 1% and the rest of the world was just dumb and close minded. i think the fact that he said that makes him seem not so intellegent and very close minded.

YEAH I WAS JUST SIK OF NOT HAVING A POST SO I JUST LET THAT GO-----"THE DEEP END COMMENT WAS FOR ALL THE FUKERS THAT POST DUMB ASS SHIT----THAT CAME FROM MY HEART AND I WOULD LIKE TO THINK ITS NOT SHALLOW I REALLY COULD GIVE A POOP IF I COME ACROSS AS ANYTHING---HOPE YOU READ THIS CAUSE YOU WONT SEE ME ON THE STREET CORNER ON MY HEAD SPITTEN WOODEN NIKLES

--------------IT describes this feeling i was having---maybe from the conversation i had that day but any way i feel like im actually (finally) begining to see--really see-- the world and the wankers in it in a whole new way----i seem to be feeling more connected to my enviorment the earth and the elements that surround me and all of you

these elements make us who we are if you believe it or not-----------------chiken bone

why do you always sound like that kid i beat up in intermidiate school---havent you grown up-AT ALL

------------------

brought to you in part by the -"Spatial Vector Electrocardiography"-

graffiti is in its own element.. i hate the four element bullshit.. Graffiti is in its own to me. It used to be one of the four, but its now seperated in my opinon.. i hate hip hop junkies.. and yes i know how to respect the past, but now its time to move on..

[This message has been edited by OPIUM3 (edited 08-15-2001).]

Archived