the 56k modem hatred thread

kilgoretrout

i hate my modem so much. :heated: downloading the smallist piece of shit takes no less than an hour. almost every other flick is a red x and theres nothing i can do about it because dsl isnt available where i live and even if it was i couldnt afford it. i want to throw my computer out of a window :hatred: :bawling: :mad2: :cry: :cry2: :scream: :scream: :twitch: :heated:

p.s i like those little faces, they are calming me down

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

go to www.speedguide.net and find TCP optimizer. it'll ehlp you out a little...i know, i was stuck wiht a 56k for a while. they are some kinda french whore. much props for sticking out the 12 oz pic threads witha 56k...go visit the pics of hot girls thread...dude, when i was on dialup, that thread killed my computer..that and anything in papercahse or brickslayers. props, homie.

ive had dsl for about 3 years, and just recently got dial up.

this company called supra telecom down here in south florida.

its the fastest dial up ive EVER had, i think i disconnect at MOST

5 times a month. and with kazaa lite and the "share monkey speed up"

im always dl at atleast 4 kb/s. i wish i wouldve had this before when i had gay ass earthlink and aol. maybe u should check out a local phone/internet company. maybe it would help u out man.

brickslayers pages take a couple mins but i just opne 3 pages at a time and do soemthing else while they download.

Archived