Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kilgoretrout

the 56k modem hatred thread

i hate my modem so much. :heated: downloading the smallist piece of shit takes no less than an hour. almost every other flick is a red x and theres nothing i can do about it because dsl isnt available where i live and even if it was i couldnt afford it. i want to throw my computer out of a window :hatred: :bawling: :mad2: :cry: :cry2: :scream: :scream: :twitch: :heated:

p.s i like those little faces, they are calming me down

go to www.speedguide.net and find TCP optimizer. it'll ehlp you out a little...i know, i was stuck wiht a 56k for a while. they are some kinda french whore. much props for sticking out the 12 oz pic threads witha 56k...go visit the pics of hot girls thread...dude, when i was on dialup, that thread killed my computer..that and anything in papercahse or brickslayers. props, homie.

i made the switch over from dial up a few months ago to cable..

i think i will cut off my penis before i go back..

ive had dsl for about 3 years, and just recently got dial up.

this company called supra telecom down here in south florida.

its the fastest dial up ive EVER had, i think i disconnect at MOST

5 times a month. and with kazaa lite and the "share monkey speed up"

im always dl at atleast 4 kb/s. i wish i wouldve had this before when i had gay ass earthlink and aol. maybe u should check out a local phone/internet company. maybe it would help u out man.

brickslayers pages take a couple mins but i just opne 3 pages at a time and do soemthing else while they download.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this