Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Thanks to being lazy

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Coffie Crave, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

Yesterday my freind was supose to buy a camra and was going to do a wire transfor something, but was to lazy and went home, later that night he looked up the sellers location and it was a hotel?? come to find out he called the hotel and it was all a hoks fake hotel fake address fake person really weird the stories is longer but dont feel like typeing anyway, he was a fake, and he was going to take the money and never send the camra, he would of been out of 800 bucks, thanks to lazy ness he just picks on this guy threw e-mail and phone calls. and my freind never dose deals on the side of e-bay anymore

i had some times where i stay home, too lazy, and my freinds that went out end up getting in trouble or what not,

how did being lazy save you...?????

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

scrambled eggs for brains

3. Coffie Crave

:lol: thats what i said, i knew that was too good of a deal 800 bucks for a new sony xlb some crap

4. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Haha! one of my buddies used to put rolexs for sale in the trader and when people would meet him to buy them he would rob them.

At any rate On the few occasions ive been to lazy to get up and go to parties or painting everyone goes to jail.

5. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

im just now starting my 3 page paper that is due tommorow...thats how lazy iam.

6. Coffie Crave

i get so lazy sometimes, it has to stop

7. $360

$360 Elite Member

ive been especially not-lazy recently. i kinda pays off. but nothing to that degree.yet.

8. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

iam so lazy, my rooms unclean, my works undone, my lifes a joke.

9. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

My laziness has reached a point now where I don't get out of bed...
    Also I have found that if I am too lazy to make myself food, so I end up getting sooo hungry which leaves me unabe to move, so I spend most of my time lying in bed starving.

10. im not witty

im not witty Guest

haha, this has to be the funniest misspelled word ive seen in a while.
    almost as funny as tease saying "suposively"

11. blame

blame Junior Member

this thread wasnt very good

12. blame

blame Junior Member

13. space base

space base Senior Member

14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I egenrally have my gf do all the mundane things I can't be bothered with when she's around. like getting me the remote, pouring me a drink, making my bed, etc.

15. Stats-KC-

Stats-KC- New Jack

saved me from being involved in many many failed train missions..