Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Stupiid Car?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GLIK$, Sep 23, 2002.

1. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

car has been totalled.

2. socrates

socrates Guest

Old supped up cars are gay save your money and find a women

3. rip

rip Elite Member

lol that car will will fall apart. and why an h22? i dont understand the fasination with the h22 its a heavy ass nmotor. just get a ls block b16 head. bore out the block to v-tec spec, otherwise your car wont last past 10,000 miles at the most.

4. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

5. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

get a B16A engine, i just bought a 89 CRX and plan on swapping a B16A or an H22 Prelud but i am currently looking for a Spoon Sports Motor for my 2001 Civic, but i cant get one, I'm tryin to hook up somethin from Japan. ;)

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

you should install a flux capacitor, a new johnson rod and some new muffler bearings, that would make it 10 times better but dont forget the quantum defibùlatòr.

7. zorak

zorak Member

why not just take a big pile of your hard earned cash and pile it up all nice, twenties would work perfect for this... and light it on fire? you could use gasoline and make a huge money fireball...

then again you could try and fix up that piece of shit honda on your hands. why don't you just drive your $1600 beater around for a while, save up some cash and buy a respectable car. trust me, it would be much nicer than an 89 accord with a souped up (get it?) motor. you can get a clean bling benz from the seventies or eighties for around $6000. same thing with the 1988-1991 bmw 325is. buy a car that already has the power you are looking for, and it will be much more reliable.

8. KRONOLOGIK

KRONOLOGIK Member

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00251174f00000018.jpg'>
    9 second Civic

9. zorak

zorak Member

daily driven?

10. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

i KNOW i have better things to spend money on than an engine for a 89 civic.. for real.

leaksmokeroner.

11. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

YOUR A FUCKIN GENIOUS!! dont forget the magnum intake compressor module though that would be a no no... and if you dont put plates under your flux capacitor it might blow

12. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I drive a 1998 Jeep Grand Cheroke Limited.

I got the accord as a car to work on. So yea maybe I shouldnt save up for a good car...

Now why should I throw in the b16 shouldnt I just go for a b18c5?

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

go for looks not speed
    and atleast sell it and get a 91 or 92 model
    they run about the same price as your 89 and look much better

14. F®EEDOM

F®EEDOM New Jack

Still drive it?

15. unconscience

unconscience Banned