Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

steel smoking

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by DrDopez MD, Nov 2, 2001.

1. DrDopez MD

DrDopez MD New Jack

i goto lay-ups a lot and smoke out. im just wondering if im alone on this or if everyones an alcoholic. i mean i know most would think "damn your makin that spot hotter then atlanta tracks in august." but then again we're not all in atlanta right now. really my question is this am i the only one out there being a fool and smoking and drinking whilst painting trains im usually not drinking but always got somethin rolled up im cautious with my shit and know when its hot should i worry? anyone else have any advice? something? alright thanks.......

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

how does smoking a joint make a spot hot? i think theyd see aerosol fumes before joint smoke.

3. imported_xhobox

imported_xhobox Member

i have one thing to say... this thread is dumb.

4. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

close this trash

5. taper

taper Elite Member

el stupido thread

6. muthafuckinfatso

muthafuckinfatso Member

i luv havin a few beers in the yard. no more than 4 though cuz i can't be trippin n shit. yeah u know the deal.

7. another vandal

another vandal Junior Member

MY 2 CENTS ON THIS SUBJECT IS TO BLAZE YOUR WEED BEFORE ENTERING THE SPOT. THAT WAY, IF YOU GET CAUGHT GOING IN OR OUT, YOU WILL ONLY HAVE PAINT. THAT COULD MEAN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FINE OR STERN WARNING, AND A NIGHT IN JAIL FOR DRUG POSESSION. IF YOUN DO BRING IT IN, DON'T KEEP IT ON YOUR PERSON. HIDE IT UNDER A ROCK OR SOME SHIT UNTIL YOU SMOKE IT.
    I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE I'M JUST PARANOID, BUT I'D RATHER BE SAFE THAN SORRY:cool:

8. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

does this fall under trainspotting?

9. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

I think it falls under useless.... But I understand what he's thinking it's just that this is not the best place to do?:beat:

10. Cheif Wantalotacokkk

Cheif Wantalotacokkk New Jack

i pass on the weed, but you know i like to get a little crunked up before doing my thing on those lonely weekend nights duke!! i usually drink first because that way i dont have to carry all the extra baggage, but when it comes down to the times when its just us homeboys gettin down on a bigger scale ive been known to bring a 4.0 into the yard.

11. DrDopez MD

DrDopez MD New Jack

12. the leech

the leech New Jack

you want advice? stop posting stupid shit.

13. LeopoldBloom

LeopoldBloom New Jack

I usually drop a lot of crystal meth before I head out and that makes me all hyper so I can be sure to get in quick-like. Then, while I'm there, I hit up the special-k and X to "feel the moment." On the way out I just shoot up heroin to relax a bit. Of course, this is all after I mainline some Jack Daniels and a fifth of vodka.

Woo. Nothing like running around hundreds of tons of steel in the dark and not seeing straight.

14. Cheif Wantalotacokkk

Cheif Wantalotacokkk New Jack

you freight heads are an uptight bunch. aint nothing wrong with gettin a lil crunk

15. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

oh yeah man, im krunkin'. BIG TIME!