Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sharon

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BROWNer, Jul 19, 2002.

1. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

"I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do." --Ariel Sharon, current Prime Minister, In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956

?????

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

yeah... doesn't really suprise me.
    It's not out of character.

3. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

^^ for real, eh? I had a teacher call me a nazi sympathizer. I'm not even white. good post.

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

5. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

6. jah

jah Elite Member

HOLY SHIT!!! right when i make my closing statement in the "fuck terrorism" thread.... jesus. im not even gonna get started on israel and palestine right now. all ill say is that sharon is a jackass and i hope he dies of a heart attack or anything soon.

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

and the twisted part... they're calling Arafat the bad guy.

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

9. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

has anyone else been feeling
    suspicious at the timing
    of these suicide bombings?

10. jah

jah Elite Member

ok, i dont feel like reading right now so i dont exactly know what sharon did this time. but i do know that he fuckin bombs his own people to make it look like terrorist attacks and has palestinians in camps. ironic how the jews were prosecuted with such extreme prejudiced for so long and now theyre turning around and acting as nazis. people just never learn....

11. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

12. jah

jah Elite Member

hahaha. i said "prosecuted". *persecuted.

13. THEdude

THEdude Guest

14. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

sadly that isn't surprising to me.

15. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Hey browner, can you link me to the cource to this, i would like to show it to people but they wont beleive unless i have a reliable source.